Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Member Spotlight In The BariatricPal Newsletter

In each edition of BariatricPal News, we’ll have a Member Spotlight feature. We’ll introduce you to a member of BariatricPal. You’ll get to read about our honorees’ weight loss surgery journeys, their personal interests, their struggles and triumphs and their advice for you. Who will be our highlighted members? You, a friend, or someone we choose!

If you want to be highlighted, nominate yourself in this forum. Also let us know here if you have a specific member in mind that you would like to nominate for the spotlight. Tell us why you would like to be nominated, or why your nominee deserves the chance to be in the member spotlight. We also welcome your suggestions on general types of people you’d like to see highlighted, such as women, fathers or people from your region. Let us know!

Occasionally, we’ll choose a BariatricPal member to be highlighted. This may be someone who’s been especially inspirational to others or who has gone above and beyond the call of duty in being a pillar of support in the forums. We hope that you let us know if you see someone like this who deserves the recognition!

You can also use this space to congratulate the members who are highlighted. If you want, ask them questions to follow up on their highlight – after all, this is their chance to share with everyone, and your chance to make a new friend!

Alex I'd love to tell my story from the perspective of a male, parent, grandparent, and patient who formerly suffered from diabetes, hypertension, sleep apnea, high cholesterol and heart disease. I'll be 30 weeks post-op tomorrow and have lost 106 pounds as of this morning.

I second DL's nomination.

He's been extremely supportive and given out wonderful advice to me and other members.

He really is an inspiration to so many of us.

Thank you Jen for the kind words. Is this a great forum or what? :)

I 3rd dc!!!

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk

Thank you Jen for the kind words. Is this a great forum or what? :)

My pleasure! I love this forum.

I think he's an excellent candidate for the member spotlight. 4th! You've inspired us with your words I think it'd be great for you.

Sounds like fun!

I'm honored to share the journey with so many great folks! The ability to share the good times and the bad with people who have been there and done that is truly a gift. We are witnessing and participating in changing lives - how cool is that?

I'm honored to share the journey with so many great folks! The ability to share the good times and the bad with people who have been there and done that is truly a gift. We are witnessing and participating in changing lives - how cool is that?

Hello dl looks like your in the spot.

I actually like vamplover85 would fit this spot.

I second that!!

Okay I don't see how there is a possible way to choose just one to spotlight. There are so many people on this forum who deserve it.

Yes but the person I guess has to post a lot & be helpful.

I actually like vamplover85 would fit this spot.

Thanks so much mami!

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk