Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Why Do Women Hide There Inner Freak?

Z100 would do anything for ratings...as you can tell its got your listening.

I've learned to get to know a person and when you know that person and they know you then you are in a comfortable position to take it to another level. If all you are looking for is to get your freakon there are definitely outlets for that, weboards, help wanted ads, dating sites (specifically for casual sex), etc.

I said it as a joke your taking it to literal

Plus I said it in the Men's room so don't come in here passing judgment when it's obvious men and women joke differently

If all I wanted to do was flirt with women I would have gone into the powdered room don't you think

You took my post the wrong way. I'm not passing judgement, I worked in radio for over ten years and know how shock jock radio can be.

Sorry if i offended you.

I typed my last message from my cellphone. I meant no offense to you, I was just stating a fact of shock type radio. Now my opinion is that I believe the best woman to have is one that is publicly conservative and lets the freaky side show up at home in private.

The book fifty shades of grey is 1 of 3 you are goin to be so mad if you get to the end of book 1 and dont have 2 and 3.... But, I do have to say my hubby loves me readin it and is hopin they come out with many, many more... ;)

The book fifty shades of grey is 1 of 3 you are goin to be so mad if you get to the end of book 1 and dont have 2 and 3.... But, I do have to say my hubby loves me readin it and is hopin they come out with many, many more... ;)

Sounds like the PERFECT MOTHERS DAY GIFT!

*JUST KIDDING*

All 3 books were awesome!! Yummy yummy yummy...

My husband and I read the books together. They were... enlightening, to say the least ;)

The big part of being open is as mentioned before - trust. The more trust there is, the more leeway there can be for... err... experimentation and exploration. :D

So yes this is the mens room but I was doin a little peekin lol... I understand that must women are raised to be ladies and keep everything else behimd closed doors but I apparently missed that seminar cuz I feel comfortable talkin dirty n actin crazy in a crowd .. Maybe not exceptable by some but I say why hide your true self? Plus all my friends are just as big of freaks as me lol

Krussell I agree with you I hate feeling fake around a group of women cause I have to watch what I say and then I find out that they are just as bad as men

Oh yes they are if not worse.. As a matter of fact me n a couple of my girl friends got kicked outta the sex store lmao

Regaurdless if its brought up in conversation everyone wants and craves sexual attention and I know everyone thinks about it often.. Its a natural healthy thing and so is being a sexual person so I say let it all out to discuss freely :)