Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Currently killing myself with nerves. Surgery in 2 days, so anxious! Luckily one of the surgeons assured me that they usually issue an anti anxiety med via IV. I guarentee I'll need that!

I had the option of leafy greens and lean meat during the diet, last week I did all shakes and fruit, this week a bit of both, going back to liquids for the last two days.

Came down with strep throat, doing a Z Pack, hoping to Bob it goes away before Friday.

Currently killing myself with nerves. Surgery in 2 days' date=' so anxious! Luckily one of the surgeons assured me that they usually issue an anti anxiety med via IV. I guarentee I'll need that!

I had the option of leafy greens and lean meat during the diet, last week I did all shakes and fruit, this week a bit of both, going back to liquids for the last two days.

Came down with strep throat, doing a Z Pack, hoping to Bob it goes away before Friday.[/quote']

I can imagine how you must be feeling. I'm super excited for you. My surgery is a week from today and I'm geeked! I was told the same thing about the anti anxiety med and I was like YES! so you're not alone.

Hope the strep throat goes away very soon. Good luck and wishing you a very speedy recovery. Looking forward to your updates :)

Lala

Well....Friday will be here before I know it. I was blessed to only following a diet for two weeks and start my liquid diet tomorrow. Well.....I started it today because I'm afraid doc will get in there and say my liver is to big!! What Ive had today is Breakfast....a shake.....Lunch.....a shake....snack....jello. I got home from work and want to wait a bit before making another shake so I'm sipping on some beef broth and it is delish. I thought that it was going to be very hard today (doing liquids) but it has actually been pretty good. And did I mention the broth is delish...LOL!! Oh and I've had all my Water plus!!! Ive been writing down what Ive had today which wasnt hard to keep up with ....LOL My plan is to have one more Jello before the night ends so my calorie intake for today will be 460. Anyways y'all have a great night.

Getting very excited for Friday the 4th!!!

You were blessed indeed :)

What kind of broth are you sipping? The broth I've had has been the worst, YUCK! Friday will be here before you know it. Yay!! Good luck and can't wait to see your updates.

Lala

That chicken Unjury broth is gross! I can't do that. I am interested in sipping a decent broth too. My liquids start on Sat. I am right there with you soon ladies!

Lala....I am beyond blessed!!! God is Good!!

The broth I'm drinking is College Inn beef flavored....I really like it!! My plan is to post Friday night!! ;)

Hello!!! Got the call to be at the hospital at 5:15am! (yikes) my turn to start this journey!!!! :)

Hello!!! Got the call to be at the hospital at 5:15am! (yikes) my turn to start this journey!!!! :)

Omg congrats!!!!!

Lala....I am beyond blessed!!! God is Good!!

The broth I'm drinking is College Inn beef flavored....I really like it!! My plan is to post Friday night!! ;)

I agree, God is good... Good luck :)

Currently killing myself with nerves. Surgery in 2 days, so anxious! Luckily one of the surgeons assured me that they usually issue an anti anxiety med via IV. I guarentee I'll need that!

Came down with strep throat, doing a Z Pack, hoping to Bob it goes away before Friday.

I am starting to get really nervous i am in two days as well lol i hope your sore throat goes away

Hi all. Just wanted to quickly post to let you know I made it ok. I am in my hospital bed right now. Glad i could stay overnight. Not trying to scare anyone but I truly did not expect this level of pain. Overall things have gone smoothly and I will share more once I feel better. All the best. xo

Hi everyone! I was banded may 4th so about 5 days ago and I'm doing good! Minimal pain, except I'm really sore in the mornings. My tummy rumbles all day though! And I'm not hungry, I feel like I'm full even with just broth, so I'm not sure what that's about. I see my dr again on thurs so looking forward to that, I'm down about 5 lbs since I started the pre op diet.

I haven't done so great on my pre op diet' date=' but only 3 days til surgery I'm determined to make it all liquids the rest of the way. Thankfully I don't have a fatty liver but it certainly won't hurt to loose a few more lbs before surgery. 48hrs of liquids only will be rough but like I said I'm determined to make it.[/quote']

I only lost 3 lbs on my pre op diet :/

This is my 7th day of the pre op diet. I have lost all interest in the Protein drinks' date=' broth, Popsicles, and Jello. Smell and taste makes me wanna puke. I sip Water and gag down a couple Protein Shakes a day. Mentally, I am still craving things like burgers, fries and chicken wings like CRAZY but just trying to make it to surgery on Tuesday. As of yesterday, I had lost 11 lbs on liquids.

Hang in there guys.[/quote']

I had a lot of fruit smoothies, Greek yogurt, fruit, oj and it kept nd full and satisfied, hang in there u can do it!!

Hi everyone' date=' i'm 3 days out and today was a little bit better, just having port pain. My right side is very sore. I'm wondering if anyone else is having trouble getting in their Water and liquids? The second day I was not hungry and I kept forgetting to drink water, today has been better but still can't get in 64Oz, plus a couple of Protein shakes...anyone having these problems??[/quote']

I am definitely having a hard time getting down 64 oz, just because I forget! But I'm drinking as much as I can :/

How are all of the newly banded peeps doin??

Day 1 & 2 were really rough, but 3 & 4 were much much easier, I'm just trying to stay busy. Sitting and laying down are uncomfortable so I'm walking and standing a lot. I even had sobs pudding today! I probably shouldn't face though ...