Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'd Like To Know How Much Your Ins. Covers

HI,

We all talk about ins. covering/ not covering. I thought it would be interesting to know exactly how much your ins. does cover.

If I'm approved my ins. BCBS anthem of Ohio (even though I live in NC) will cover 85%.

Anyone else? :)

My United Healthcare paid all but $35 co-pay for the first visit. When I go for a fill, I pay $35.

My insurance required a center of excellence and would pay 80%. My cap on yearly out of pocket is $3000, so combined with all appointments this year I will only pay $3000 for healthcare. Actual surgery costs look like approx $800.

My insurance covered some because of the Hernia repair. My out of pocket is is $5500.

My ins paid everything except my ded which was 250

I paid roughly 1475 and they covered the rest.. that did not include the 12 co pay I paid for visits...

Here is total cost for everything:

Initial Doctor Visit: $35

PreOp Appointment w/book: $275.00

Surgery: $250

Total Cost: $560

My insurance is with Tricare and a supplemental with ASI Tricare. I must say that I was truly blessed especially when I found out the cost for everything. However, I don't know what the cost will be for my follow up and fills but I have already meet my deductibles on everything.

I have Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas and the surgery was 17,000 and I paid 647 once all the bills came in, which gave me free fills and office visits for life so I don't ever have to pay a co pay or anything.

I have bcbs of il. My ded was 250 and I also have no copays

I'm self pay in DC I'm paying 15k out of pocket financing 10k. Since I'm the first self pay they have ever had in the clinic they do not participate in the GE care card program so had to take out a personal loan. The cost includes. One year of fills, 23 hr of hospital stays and 4 f/up visits. I'm hoping to my $ next week so I can schedule surgery. Although do to the insanity of my job and my limited amount of leaving I'm not scheduling until end of May. I'm so anxious I just want to get started with ,y new life.

The one good thing about self pay is that I don't have to go through all that insurance crap which to me is worth it!

I have Aetna *** and they paid everything...the only thing I paid was $100 at the hospital the day of surgery for my deductible and $40 Co pay for the Dr visits.