Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Four Hours Until Tt

Ok, im literally terrified of the pain, sigh.

On a more practical note, what the hell do you wear after a TT? Having been below goal weight for four years now, i have a wardrobe full of nice clothes. Am i going to have to wear sweats to work in three weeks time? Can i take my nice nighties to hospital or should I take the grungy pj's?

im completely waxed, nails are done, hair cut and coloured and tan topped up, lol. Gotta get your priorities right! Just doing all the housework i havent done in the last six months as its suddenly incredibly important that it be done right now, have to go and buy easter eggs for the kids, book for hospital, cook inner for the kids tonight, get thedog and three cats vaccinated and do a grocery shop and then itll be time to go to the hospital Phew.

See you on the other sude!

Sooo jealous and soooooo happy for you!

Good luck! Can't wait to hear how everything goes!!

Good luck and hope everything goes smoothly for you ... have a speedy recovery and enjoy the rest :)

Jacqui:

You seem like a tough cookie. I'm guessing you'll handle the pain with ease. Keep your eye on the prize - your abdomen is going to look fabulous!

Try to relax some to give your body the best chance at healing successfully.

Take care and keep us posted.

Sue

All done! Feeling pretty fine, pain pumps are wonderful things, lol. Worst part is just having to lie still on my back.

niceee hope u do ok .. i know i wont be in such good shape after all mine are nipped and tucked lol

I cant see anything, my whole tummy is dressed, or id take ome pics. My Ps said he got the scar as low as possible, but tht i was very tight, i really didnt have a lot of skin to work with and most of my laxity was in the upper belly. He said bikini worthy still, which is a relief, im thinking probably not ultra low string bikini, given Im nerly 45 I think the general public may appreciate that, lol.

I stayed home 3 weeks after TT and was good to go wearing normal clothes. I think I was wearing jeans after two weeks. Had support garment underneath of course.

So happy to hear you're doing well!! Keep us updated. Inquiring minds want to know!!! :)

Yay!! I'm glad your doing well! I had a pain pump with mine and never really experienced pain. Hopefully you will be the same way:)

Six weeks out today.....I like Spoiltmom.... had minimal pain.... Thank you Morphine pump...lol I was up and walking around my neighborhood in Three days and back to work in 12.

I had no drain tubes. My PS stitched from the inside and glued the outside. I wore my "one fish, two fish" pj from hospital and had no problems. By the time i went back to work i could fit jeans over my garment... but still mostly wore sweats...or yoga paints. I still have a lot of swelling, but i feel GREAT!!!!

Hope you have a speedy recovery...

So glad you are doing well. Pain pump helped me tremendously too. I was back at work, sitting at a desk in 2.5 weeks. You will do wonderfully.

They took my pain pump, waaah, lol. Just on paracetamol now and have been up to shower, no catheter either. Talk of removing one of the drains tomorrow. Feeling pretty good, the only reason i querybreturning to work in three (well, itll be two weeks five days) is im a teacher, which is surprisingly a lot more physical than a desk job, also itll be a real pain for all involved if i go for a day and then decide i need more days off, better for them to just get someone in for the week. Being a hero is what led me to need this one in the first place, lol.

sorry for your loss lol ... yea i wouldnt rush back to work if u can help it, i dont think its worth taking the chance of not being completely healed internally ..' just in case' is always better than 'take a chance' with stuff like this..

Glad to hear u got rid of 1 tube at least :)

How are u doing with hospital food ?

wish you well ..