Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

American Idol

paula

For the guys, I chose Chris, Elliot and Ace.

For the girls, Lisa (long curly hair), Paris ("Midnight Train to Georgia") and Katharine.

Chris has a good story, too.

I'm also very fond of Taylor (harmonica) guy. Sorta Joe Cocker meets Dave Matthews, and some Ray Charles thrown in.

I enjoy so much watching talent...face it, ALL of them are talented to some extent, or they wouldn't be where they are right now.

Looks like a great season!

The tall, skinny one that got cut could really sing, imho. I was sad to see him go. Bobby was a great entertainer, but I was with the judges... his voice wasn't all that. But I loved his attitude!

I'm afraid I'd vote for the bad attitudes to leave, good or bad singers, lol. Yeah, Brenna needs to get the boot, lol. Bring the claws back, pft!

For the girls, Paris, Lisa & the girl who sang last (sad that I don't know her name yet, lol). Man they can sing!!!

And the little guy, lol, he looks 12 to me. He's sooo adorable! But man you hit the nail on the head... A C E all the way. :couch2: Wow, that smile!!

Ok...this might not go well with people but I have to mention it about Ace. Those of you who live in Houston and listen to Atom & Maria in the morning on 104.1 might have heard what they said and they made some good points about Ace. He is a very good looking man but if you listen to him with your eyes closed, he doesn't have that great of a recording voice unlike Chris Daughtry and Taylor Hicks. I think that Ace will get far and possibly make it to the top 3 simply for his good looks and charm with the audience. With that said, I did still vote for him the other night because I do enjoy watching him perform but realistically he doesn't have the better voice of the men. And as far as the girls, Katharine McPhee is amazing and so is Paris Bennett...it is in their blood lines . Paris' grandmother was a famous singer and Katharine's mother is a voice teacher. I thought they were great!

I agree that the girls did a better job, but I think the guys are going to bust a move next week...they are all really good. Ace is a hottie and the other guy with the shaved head...yummy...i love that look!

Oh yeah a shaved head is very sexy. And then add some stuble on the face. WOOT! :confused: I can't wait for next week. I think the guys are going to take it this year.

Angie

Am I the only one that thinks Chris Daughtry (sp?) sounds like he's screaming when he sings? I know thats -his- thing, but I expected Simon to gig him on it. Very easy to look at though - definatly original.

For the girls, I like Katherine and Paris too. Just like you said Kathy - they should be good, its in their genes.

Prediction: those girls will be the final 2 .

Well, we are replacing our collection of adult videos with tivo recorded American Idols shows!! (We don't really have any adult films, but who needs them when you have ACE!!!)

I am predicting the top 6 right now

:rockon: Chris (woo hoo, hot baldie with a rockin' voice)

:flame:ACE (who cares if he can sing? - I would buy his CD for the sleeve photos!!)

:loco: Taylor - being an Alabama gal, I already know he will be just fine, every tv station is supporting him, parties everywhere (Hello? Bo and Reuben!?!?!) Besides, he is totally cool!!

:drama: Katherine - great voice, but somewhat annoying personality

:hail: Paris - amazing all around

:dance: Mendisa - we have to unite for our girl, folks!!! - What a hottie, too!!

Did I mention that I am totally HOT for ACE!!!!! My poor 8 year old daughter is afraid I'm going to leave my husband and become his stalker.....hmmmm......nah....then again?:spy:

So glad I have other Idol fanatics to commiserate with!!!

~cheri

Cheri- I agree with everyone of your predictions !!!!

I feel like Mrs. Robinson- I am 40years old and IN LOVE with some kid who sings on TV

go ace

ACE, TAYLOR, CHRIS, KELLIE AND LISA. When Chris sang Wanted the other night...OH MYYYY!!! Being the HUGEST (in more ways that one) BON JOVI fan...he has my VOTE FOREVER!!! Ace just needs to stand there...he doesn't even have to sing!

I live in the same town Mendisa lives in and everybody here is just going nuts over her...I think she's great because she's an awesome singer. However

I live in the same town Mendisa lives in and everybody here is just going nuts over her...I think she's great because she's an awesome singer. However I am currently in the process of leaving my husband for Ace.:biggrin1:

Mandisa does have an awesome voice. I've heard her live--she has lead the music at our church a few times (in middle TN).

She is a genuinely kind person. I really hope she goes far. AND--I like the fact that she doesn't let her weight stop her from pursuing her dreams...