Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I wish I was losing weight like some of you! I'm hovering at around 5 pounds lost since surgery, and I need a fill! I can eat pretty much what ever I want, but slightly less than before the band, which is probably why I haven't gained.

I have a fill scheduled for about 10 days for now, and I can't wait!

I am in the same boat. I lost 4-5 pounds the first week, now nothing. No food has gotten stuck, except lettuce feels kind of funny, and I don't really feel any restriction from the band. I have 4 cc's in my band from surgery day and the first 2 weeks went fine, but now I feel I can eat as much as I was eating during my 3 month diet prior to surgery. Cannot wait for my next appointment in 10 days too!!!!

I have my post op today, my first fill, and a appointment with the nutritionist. Surgery was 4/19. I am so excited. Weight loss has been slow for me as well...I keep going up two, down 2. Total loss 24 lbs, 7 lbs since surgery. I can eat whatever just slightly less than I used to.

I have my post op today, my first fill, and a appointment with the nutritionist. Surgery was 4/19. I am so excited. Weight loss has been slow for me as well...I keep going up two, down 2. Total loss 24 lbs, 7 lbs since surgery. I can eat whatever just slightly less than I used to.

Well, I'm glad that I'm not on my own with that.

I was banded April 6, 2012 and I just got my first fill today of 4cc's. I am down 25lbs but tonight I still ate 4 oz of cottage cheese but I am at least full now. I was getting to where I could eat anything I wanted and nothing worked. I had to change my appt for a fill because they weren't going to see me until the 8th week. I would have gained weight by then. So hopefully I will keep losing weight. I go back in 4 weeks to check if I need another fill. The doctor told me to do 48 hrs of fluids but I was hungry so I blended the cottage cheese until it was like Fluid. Well wish me luck!

I can't wait for my first fill.. I was banded on April 17 and do not have my first fill till June 6. This is def hard I am starting to feel hungry more times per day :(

I can't wait for my first fill.. I was banded on April 17 and do not have my first fill till June 6. This is def hard I am starting to feel hungry more times per day :(

Wow. My surgery was 4/18 and I had a fill on 5/11. Next one is 5/31.

Banded 4-18,,,went to doc 5-14..he said not ready for a fill...still have restriction

I go today for my first fill, I was banded on 4/17

Banded 4/20, went for my first fill on 5/15 but both the doctor and I felt I was doing well and still have restriction. I have lost 20 lbs since being banded. I'm good with that :rolleyes:

Got my first fill 3ccs. So excited I hugged my doctor down 23 lbs. Ready for more.

I wish my first fill went as well as yours... I had to go back and have 1cc taken out cause I was in PAIN!!! But now I'm fine. liquids the rest of today, mushies tomorrow...

I have 4 cc in now and feel no restriction at all. I go for my second one on monday. Doc said i prob wont feel it until the 3rd fill. so right now i have been the same weight for 3 weeks now. But I hear everyone telling me that I prob wont lose the first 6 weeks as im still healing and the first weight loss i experienced was just from pre-diet of shakes and post op Soups and swelling of stomach. I can understand this process and I am not disparried becasue the real weight loss will start once I feel the restriction. I'm riding my new bike and trying to fit in running when I have time. Little by little. So ready already hehe

Hi there, I'm back with my story. Well I had the lap band April 2 of this year, that band was too tight the barium would not pass. So therefore I had it removed and on the 4 th of April had a larger band placed. The barium passed and I was released only for 6 weeks later today may 18, I go for my 1st fill to learn that my port has turned a 180 degree turn. Now I either have to have surgery to reposition the port or maybe even have the entire band replaced . I am soo disappointed but as my dermatologist once told me "beauty is pain"

Oh Queenie, that sucks! Hopefully they can just reposition the port, and you can stop having bad things happen!

Thank u hopefully so