Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

LapBand Talk is Boring W/O Delarla

Devil De! Where are you? Let Lisa go!! We need her back here.... I mean, DAMN. We haven't had a good sex thread in days!

xo

Now I'm hiding in LBT away from my customers... shhh, don't tell them I'm here. My hostess had to cancel tonight's party at the last minute cause she can't stop hurling. That's the THIRD hostess I got pregnant. Ladies, if you and your husband are using my goodies, please, WRAP HIM UP! And if swimmers get through, please name the baby DeLarla. Dean is okay for a boy. Sheesh, everyone's getting preggers on me!

If this stuff gets me preggers, I'll personally buy it for all of my infertile friends!!! LOL!! Jeez! & we just realized how special we are (being childless & all that). The fun just started!

This site is HUGE

I couldnt keep up if I tried

There is plenty of room for EVERYONE

DeLarla, I want you here. ((hugs))

Taking a break from.... Well, I didn't sign up for the insurance, but I really need it. The last time we bought adult movies, they were on VHS. They have them on DVD now. (You can skip easily to your favorite scenes...this is a great time saver for a busy gal!!) Now, gotta go take out some insurance.

Lisa, Dont you DARE let the sensitivity of a few run you out of here!

I'm willing to bet cash money that if someone who knows how started a poll asking if you should stay or go... you'd be cemented here for life!

Your posts are funny, heartfelt, and entertaining as hell. Who cares if they aren't always politically correct, they are your honest opinion, and you are entitled to them! This is an adult board, and adults know how to choose what they read. I notice that those who complain the loudest are doing it on a thread they are "disgusted" by. So WHY are they on it?? No answer needed to that...

I've said before that you are a refreshing breath of life here. I've answered SO MANY of the same questions over and over and over, that I personally need something new to keep me interested. I am an educator by nature, but I need something from here too.

If the new members want the sage advice of the experienced to continue, they'll have to understand that it takes other things interesting to us to keep us coming back, because after so many band posts, you run out of anything new to say or read. Without the daily experiences and humor this place would be a DUD after ones reseach was completed.

Alexandra teased that you need your own forum for your fan club... they don't really want that... lbt would lose too many! Your threads are ALWAYS worth a read, generally lead me to comment, and usually make me laugh. I am in agreement, this place is boring without you!

So Lisa,

I think you need to post a new thread. What kind of car do you drive? What kind of house do you live in? Or, maybe some personal topics...Hmmmm.....What position do you look forward to going back to when you lose the weight? What is your favorite night time clothes? Do you sleep right next to your spouse, or on the other side of the bed?

All kidding aside, think up something, and get back in here with some humor.

Miss ya girl,

Ok Lisa,

I have been on vacation. I come back, your in hiding. I have been waiting patiently for you.... Its time now..... the work week has started, vacation is over..... waiting..waiting.... will you post now?

"DeLarla needs to open a separate site for her fan club, methinks."

What a great suggestion! I'll ask Alex to start a DeLarla forum where we can talk as real as we want.

And for those of you who claimed you weren't bored when I was being quiet, why the hell did you click on anything with my name on it? Don't hate me for being intriguing.

I came home shocked to find a strange man in my garage this week. Hubby has had a beard & 'stash for so many years that I forgot what his baby face looked like. Now he can't keep me off him. He was intrigued by my Coochy, so he put my Coochy all over his face. Now it's smooth, like a baby butt.

Chris loves Coochy. Coochy is shaving cream. And I'm currently sleeping with a strange man!