Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Big Girl Skinny Husband/boyfriend

Hey ladies anyone else like me at least twice the size of your husband! Love my skinny man. I have fattened him up some since being together but still pertty darn slender. Sometimes I use my weight against him when playing around lol... hopfully soon we will be eqully matched ~_^. He is pretty strong mind you but I have some crazy balance he lacks. Ha!

My ex was skinny and tall. I used to joke that we looked like a small letter 'b' if we stood side by side.

I had 50lbs on him, even though he had over a foot in height over me, but then lost that and more, and suddenly he could pin me down and I couldn't breathe! And suddenly he didn't seem so skinny anymore! Plus he gained some as I lost some so in the end, he looked big and hulking next to me.

The most excitement I had when I was losing was when I weighed less than him. I'd never weighed less than him, ever!

Yep, it's pretty common for one partner to be a completely different size to the other.

No everyone is physically attracted to someone who's a similar shape and size to them. I suppose the test of true love comes when someone changes shape entirely... either smaller or bigger!!

My wife and I are both heavy. I had lapband surgery and she did not. Eventually I will be thinner than she is I already lost 30lbs. It doesn't matter to me though because I like thicker women.

I'm, 275... My husband is 130..... So there is a difference. I hope too one day actually have my husband carry me over the thresh hold..thats our goal together lol for him to lift me one day..I can't wait

my husband is a lot smaller than me, know that I'm losing the weight he's not liking it. Does anyone else have that problem.

My ex was ok about me losing weight. To a point. But once I got to a normal BMI he wanted me to stop, and he started harping on about me losing too much. When we split he admitted that the weight loss and increased attention from other men made him insecure, but it wouldn't admit it at the time. So it happens, but you can work through it if you're both able to be honest with each other.

When I talked about having surgery with my husband, he said the best thing to me. I love you no matter what size your are. Glad he loved me because I was really startng to hate myself for being so big.

Currently I am 50 lbs lighter than I was when I started the entire process and finally below the weight I was when I first met him.

I'll be glad to be smaller than him someday, but I still have 35 lbs till I get there, but I have faith that it will all come off.

I'm a slow looser, but I'm happy if I loose even 3 lbs a month, only because it's better than gaining 3 lbs.

I have had my lap band for about 14 months, I've only lost about 50 pounds. But he tells me that'' I don't know why you got it , its not doing nothing for you'', it is depressing when he tells me that

My ex was ok about me losing weight. To a point. But once I got to a normal BMI he wanted me to stop, and he started harping on about me losing too much. When we split he admitted that the weight loss and increased attention from other men made him insecure, but it wouldn't admit it at the time. So it happens, but you can work through it if you're both able to be honest with each other.

I think most of the men in a relationship with "fluffy" girls like the insecurity that we have/had. As the weight goes down the confidence goes up and they have a hard time dealing with it. My husband has been married to three different women in our marriage... when we first got married i was a size 0... weighted 100lbs. then thru the years as my weight got out of control... i think he liked being the attention grabber (he is 6'4" and works out everyday). Now that i'm down to 139.... and men and women...lol are Hitting on me and complimenting me... he's feeling more insecure. He asked me one day... how much more weight are you going to lose? I said, i don't know, why? he said, cuz your starting to look like a bag of bones. So, i lost 10 more pounds and got a Tummy Tuck....hehehe

I have had my lap band for about 14 months, I've only lost about 50 pounds. But he tells me that'' I don't know why you got it , its not doing nothing for you'', it is depressing when he tells me that

don't despair.... Vickie..... according to mine... i look like a bag of bones.... and my face is looking sunk in and he tells me he can see my Wrinkles.

thanks, bayougirlmrsc

don't despair.... Vickie..... according to mine... i look like a bag of bones.... and my face is looking sunk in and he tells me he can see my Wrinkles.

Pfft. That definitely sounds like insecurity. My ex used to say much the same thing, but funny no one else seemed to think I was a bag of bones... ;)

I think most of the men in a relationship with "fluffy" girls like the insecurity that we have/had.

The reason I like fluffy girls as nothing to do with there insecurity in fact I've been with big women that have a lot of confidence and are sexy in there skin. I like fluffy girls cause I think a women is sexy with curves.

I agree with u Shap. I have always been very confident and happy! I dress well and take care of my appearance generally. I am getting the surgery to become more healthy. I want to do things I can't currently do now. My fiancé was fine with my weight and told me he supports this decision 100% as long as I am doing it for me because he loves me just as I am. I do know and have dated guys who are total jerks about it tho