Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Protien Drinks With Less Than 5 Grams Of Sugar Or Fat 20-50 Grams Of Protien

Also the Protein Shake I love gives you options of getting it free. I have tried them all this one I am excited about. because of all the support, feedback from others, and recipes available to you. I now do two shakes a day and want to go to three because I love it so much. One thing it has done is curved my sugar craving. After I lost 150 pounds I was really being bad and eatting nothing but sugar (chocolate reeses). I was bored and lost on everything else I had consumed in the past. Somedays that is all I ate was chocolate, I was sabotaging myself. It was truly scaring me into becoming diabetic. Now since I have found this shake I don't crave the sugar like I did, I crave the shake, probably the caramel sugarfree Syrup makes it taste like I'm being bad. You can get that in your coffee aisles and will work in any shake. I just love this particular Protein because the flavor and all th Vitamins and support. There are so many different recipes I found to make your protein intake more enjoyable. I am a person though when I like something I stick to that one flavor till I get sick of it, but there are 100's of recipes available. I have the poduct on my website, if interested. If anybody needs some recipes just let me know, I know 100's. I am a women of habit, so I also eat nothing but chili, I will make a big pot of Soup and freeze in little containers, and pull them out when I need them. Through my experience you will find what works best for you, and when you find something you want to tell everybody. I am just trying to get these last 40 pounds off and it has really been a challenge for me. Hopfully I am back on track. If you go to the meetings (which I plan on doing) you also get so many ideas with what works with others.

Absolutely! I bought it from http://www.supplemen...d.asp?brand=221

It's $32 now (on sale when I bought it), but that's still a good chunk less than the $59 on the manufacturer's site. Also, supplementwarehouse lets you pick a bunch of free stuff to add to you order at no cost. I got a shaker, a bunch of Protein bars, a pill holder (mon-sunday), and a couple other things that I don't remember.

So before you place your order, make sure you browse through all of the freebies. They're quality product and what is better than FREE? :)

Staci,

Thank you so much!! this is awesome information!! I will be checking this out. Free stuff is always good!

I was so excite to see new flavors to choose from (like in the New whey) but when I checked he nutriantion label it lists collagen and my doctor said to stay away from those. I'm not banded until March 19 but start my pre-op Monday. I didn't think to ask why collagen was bad. I will see him on thursday and ask him, but I justed wanted others to know, that it may not fit into everyones diet.....I'm sad now. I thought grape might be fun. I'll let you know what he says.

My doc says these New whey are great for me...so idk, but try the nectar (syntrax) ones...they are delicious as well, just drink 2 or double up on the scoops...they are delicious as well, get the sample pack. Good Luck!!!

Also the Protein shake I love gives you options of getting it free. I have tried them all this one I am excited about. because of all the support, feedback from others, and recipes available to you. I now do two shakes a day and want to go to three because I love it so much. One thing it has done is curved my sugar craving. After I lost 150 pounds I was really being bad and eatting nothing but sugar (chocolate reeses). I was bored and lost on everything else I had consumed in the past. Somedays that is all I ate was chocolate, I was sabotaging myself. It was truly scaring me into becoming diabetic. Now since I have found this shake I don't crave the sugar like I did, I crave the shake, probably the caramel sugarfree Syrup makes it taste like I'm being bad. You can get that in your coffee aisles and will work in any shake. I just love this particular Protein because the flavor and all th Vitamins and support. There are so many different recipes I found to make your protein intake more enjoyable. I am a person though when I like something I stick to that one flavor till I get sick of it, but there are 100's of recipes available. I have the poduct on my website, if interested. If anybody needs some recipes just let me know, I know 100's. I am a women of habit, so I also eat nothing but chili, I will make a big pot of Soup and freeze in little containers, and pull them out when I need them. Through my experience you will find what works best for you, and when you find something you want to tell everybody. I am just trying to get these last 40 pounds off and it has really been a challenge for me. Hopfully I am back on track. If you go to the meetings (which I plan on doing) you also get so many ideas with what works with others.

Thank you for your feed back I will check out this drink..for the long term weight control. I will be checking your page... again thank you. Good luck and the last few pounds...you will get there in no time. just stay away from the sugar...I know how hard it is, but we will all support you. Take care

God Bless You!!! Why is that anything else is hard to go down but sugar not a problem. I saw yesterday on Today Show (God was talking to me) Kathie Lee had a mound of all sizes of REESES CUPS (Why Those) Sitting in front of her through whole program, I wish I wrote down the quote and statistic that if you refraine from what you desire, each time it will get easier. I did so well in the beginning of my lapband but have fallen off course. Hopefully I am back up a heading right direction. At least now I am craving these shakes, alittle sick of chili though LOL Once you get your next fill you will really lose the weight. It is an awsome ride. I am at my sweetspot so they say, but I am gonna start back at the meetings. I just wish I joined this site in the beginning, because you are really aliitle lost mentally training your body what you can and cannot do. Good Luck to you friend!

This Protein Shake I just looked only has <1 gram sugar, the way it taste through you wouldn't believe it people say it taste like sweet cream or cake batter. . 7 gr carb Dietary Fiber 5 gr unbelieveable amount of Vitamins. I'm off to make me a coffee caramel chocolate (gotta have that) shake, be back soon!

Staci,

Thank you so much!! this is awesome information!! I will be checking this out. Free stuff is always good!

What I have recently learned from this company, it is all in the recipe you add to the shake to get your flavor. The one I use taste like sweet cream some people say cake batter which I see what they mean. Pick up powder cocoa, I use caramel sugarfree coffee Syrup there are several flavors (coffee Aisles), instant Decaf coffee, and Oh my it is delicious. This website gives you 100's of recipe but I usually find one I like and stick to it. When you stick with all simple Protein powder that has tons of Vitamins, and no sugar, you have so many options. I have tried them all in the past two years, so many have a after taste this is like a dessert!

I was so excite to see new flavors to choose from (like in the New whey) but when I checked he nutriantion label it lists collagen and my doctor said to stay away from those. I'm not banded until March 19 but start my pre-op Monday. I didn't think to ask why collagen was bad. I will see him on thursday and ask him, but I justed wanted others to know, that it may not fit into everyones diet.....I'm sad now. I thought grape might be fun. I'll let you know what he says.

Mine doesn't have collegen... I think I remember from a meetinf it can cuase cancer let me know if I'm wrong but the shake I love doesn't have it.

Hello Every one,

I am Sophia and I have just recently started my band journey. I was banded on Feb 24th 2012!! I am happy to say I am doing very well, and I am headed back to work after a week of being off.

One thing I have noticed in a lot of the forums is that people are having a hard time getting the amount of Protein required and recommended by their doctor. I have been very blessed, following in a couple different peoples foot steps, so I have a heads up on variety, this way we don't get board, get as much Protein as you possibly can in one drink, and did I mention variety. :P I don't know about you but I can only stand so much chocolate, vanilla, and strawberrie mixes.... also the thickness of some of those Protein drinks...can we say gag..lol

I am going to start a list of the ones I have started using, along with a web sight so you can see what they look like, these should be able to be purchased at a local Vitamin shop near you.

1. my number one favorite so far: New whey liquid Protein

0g fat, 0g sugar, 180 cal, 42g PROTEIN, 100mg sodium, 50mg potassium. and best part only 3-3.8oz The come in several different flavors ie grape, fruit punch, apple, acai berry, watermelon and so on.

web page: www.newwhey.com

2.Protein Blitz

0g fat, 1g sugar, 120 cal, 30g PROTEIN, 45mg sodium, 140mg potassium, 1g carb

These tast kina link fruit punch and look like a Gatorade bottle

web page: http://www.proteinblitz.com/

3. Cytomax Protein

0g fat, 0g sugar, 160 cal, 40g PROTEIN, 85mg sodium, 180mg potassium, 0 carb,

This one also is sold in a Gatorade bottle to try or I just found out you can buy in a powder as well.

web site: http://cytomax.com/

4. nectar made by Syntrax,

0g fat, 0g sugar, 100 cal, 24g PROTEIN, 60 mg sodium, 160mg potassium, 0g carb

These taste like different flavors of kool-aid. yum yum....

web site: Main site: http://www.si03.com/

Location of product: http://www.si03.com/reg_index.htm http://www.si03.com/reg_index.htm, if you call the number on this page they will send you samples of each flavor for 13.00 for 13 flavors....some are to die for...I havent done it yet but some of their flavors you can mix and come up with other flavors.

My goal here is to give you some knowledge on what delicious Protein Drinks are out there and to help you decide where to go next on your protein journey. Please feel free to add different recipes below that you may love...ie, my nurse love to mix the protein blitz with a scoop of her Protein Powder (orange flavored) so she has a 50g or higher protein drink! mmmmm

I am excited to see what else every one has come up with on the journey being banded...

Take care and have a wonderful day!

As I mentioned before I have had band for over two years and I just started using a new Protein Powder that I absolutely love, I have tried them all!.before that I was just burnt out on all of them, but this protein powder comes with added flavor pouches that you can add that also adds nutrients. I have found sticking with a good tasting simple protein powder that taste good alone opens the door to so many options and numerous recipes. I know 100's of recipes, and they are awsome and so simple!! My base protein powder truly taste like sweet cream (some say cake batter) <1 gr sugar.When I got it I purchased powder cocoa, liquid sugarfree caramel coffee Syrup (tons of different flavors), instant Decaf coffee (stay away from caffeine it promotes hunger and cravings), 2 scoops of my sweet cream protein powder and alittle almond silk or skim milk and voila' I feel like I just left Starbuck's!! It is fantastic and got me hopefully back on track!! I have been on a sugar binge for the past year and it has helped with that because my shakes are more like Desserts. They have so many recipes but when I find a recipe I like I usually stick with that till I'm sick of it. We have shake tasting parties here in Ky (all areas included) at different peoples houses so I'm learning so many new tricks and recipes to make my life easier. I haven't tried it but another way to get protein intake is put in oatmeal, I haven't tried that I like my shake to much but they say it is delicious. Good Luck To All!!

Also the Protein Shake I love gives you options of getting it free. I have tried them all this one I am excited about. because of all the support, feedback from others, and recipes available to you. I now do two shakes a day and want to go to three because I love it so much. One thing it has done is curved my sugar craving. After I lost 150 pounds I was really being bad and eatting nothing but sugar (chocolate reeses). I was bored and lost on everything else I had consumed in the past. Somedays that is all I ate was chocolate, I was sabotaging myself. It was truly scaring me into becoming diabetic. Now since I have found this shake I don't crave the sugar like I did, I crave the shake, probably the caramel sugarfree Syrup makes it taste like I'm being bad. You can get that in your coffee aisles and will work in any shake. I just love this particular Protein because the flavor and all th Vitamins and support. There are so many different recipes I found to make your protein intake more enjoyable. I am a person though when I like something I stick to that one flavor till I get sick of it, but there are 100's of recipes available. I have the poduct on my website, if interested. If anybody needs some recipes just let me know, I know 100's. I am a women of habit, so I also eat nothing but chili, I will make a big pot of Soup and freeze in little containers, and pull them out when I need them. Through my experience you will find what works best for you, and when you find something you want to tell everybody. I am just trying to get these last 40 pounds off and it has really been a challenge for me. Hopfully I am back on track. If you go to the meetings (which I plan on doing) you also get so many ideas with what works with others.

this is really interesting. im not banded yet, will know on wednesday, but meantime im learning heaps,. i have to say im really glad that im no sugar craver.. just dont bother about sweet things at all. i know thats a plus. what i am is a savoury and chilli junkie. lol. now.. thats been worrying me.. that i would have to give up savoury and chilli. its good to read that you are eating meals with chilli successfully. did you say you have a sit to look at?/ is it here?/ i wouldnt mind having a look. Yesterday with my new blender i blended up a whole squash, skin, seeds and all.. the same with zucchini.i then put a tin of tomatoes in blender.. a teaspoon of chicken stock.... i browned some onions rings in a pan.. added some garlic.. and some chilli. then i put everything into a pot and cooked for about ten minutes. when i had a bowl of 'soup' come chowder, i put a small amount of light sour cream on top. it was sooo good. i would be really disappointed to think that i cant eat meals like that after banding.. the chilli flavour with the garlic was wonderful. it was very filling as well.

You are very welcome, anything we can do to help one another. I know the post op is hard for a lot of people and I feel that is because they are not well informed of how to make the transition easy, well as easy as it can be. I am so glad you are on here researching before you go in to get banded and I am glad I have helped you. We will all continue to support one another and keep us on track. :rolleyes:

yes, its just great... better than i could have expected it to be. thanks to everyone. im hoping later on that i can be of help as well.meantime im learning heaps, as i said.

Oh my that sounds fantastic!! I have a vegatable juicer as well been through a few of them because I used it so much. After my lapband I got tired of struggling trying to get this or that down. I love chili so I truly lived off chili for more than a year.. not sure about calories on it or not but when that was all I was eatting between my Protein Shakes, I didn't think it mattered. but you get fiber from Beans, and vegatables so there you go. I am 2 years out 150 pounds less but this pass year I have fallen of course.I would eat nothing but Cookies and reeses cups, I was sabotaging all my hardwork. It was getting so out of hand that would be all I ate. My family and I were really becoming worried I would become Diabetic. I haven't gained but definitely haven't lost. I had tried all Protein shakes within those two years and found one that was OK which was smoothie king. Since then my nephew introduced me to this new Protein Shake and is really taken off. we'll have protein shake tasting parties and I am crazy about this stuff. What I love about it the shake alone taste like sweet cream (some people say cake batter) but with that it leaves the door open for 100's of recipes. I am a women of habit and repetition so once I find one flavor I stick to it. I had to it powder cocoa, Decaf instant coffee (caffeine causes cravings), I get caramel sugarfree coffee Syrup, silk almond milk or skim, my powder and OMG just like Starbucks. It has truly helped with my sugar cravings. So I am recently back on track. You can check it out when you click my picture. I am not pushing this I am sharing what has got me pumped and back on track. You get tons of support, recipes, and it is filled with Vitamins. when you order you get your own webpage to order from, plus there are opportunities to get powder free, so more. So check it out. I do need to pull out my juicer again too. That Soup you mentioned sounds great!! When I lost the 150 pounds I just religiously keep and eye on sugar and carb intake. OMG sounds like you are on and awsome track, than banding is just a tool for me to help me along in my journey. I do know what I have been doing wrong this past year and I am just thrilled this shake has got me back on track. I have about 40 more to go and it isn't coming off as easily as before. What I am on is a 90 day challenge with my family and friends and it is so exciting. Check it out. Let me know what you hear weds. If you have any questions at all I have been there and done it being 2 years bander. If you have any ques give me a holler! We are in the Together! Add me as a friend and I will do same. God Bless!

this is really interesting. im not banded yet, will know on wednesday, but meantime im learning heaps,. i have to say im really glad that im no sugar craver.. just dont bother about sweet things at all. i know thats a plus. what i am is a savoury and chilli junkie. lol. now.. thats been worrying me.. that i would have to give up savoury and chilli. its good to read that you are eating meals with chilli successfully. did you say you have a sit to look at?/ is it here?/ i wouldnt mind having a look. Yesterday with my new blender i blended up a whole squash, skin, seeds and all.. the same with zucchini.i then put a tin of tomatoes in blender.. a teaspoon of chicken stock.... i browned some onions rings in a pan.. added some garlic.. and some chilli. then i put everything into a pot and cooked for about ten minutes. when i had a bowl of 'soup' come chowder, i put a small amount of light sour cream on top. it was sooo good. i would be really disappointed to think that i cant eat meals like that after banding.. the chilli flavour with the garlic was wonderful. it was very filling as well.

At my pre-op appointment, we were told to avoid the collagen Protein, because there is significantly less Protein per oz then the whey isolate or soy protein. Post-op, initially I was very challenged to get nearly all of my liquid goals for a day, so every ounce of protein needed to be the highest I could find.

My favorite protein powder so far is the GNC "Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60", of which I cut the amount of protein powder in half to make it 30 grams of protein with every 8 oz shake. They have several flavers, chocolate and Cookies & cream being my favorites, along with vanilla.

At my pre-op appointment, we were told to avoid the collagen Protein, because there is significantly less Protein per oz then the whey isolate or soy protein. Post-op, initially I was very challenged to get nearly all of my liquid goals for a day, so every ounce of protein needed to be the highest I could find.

My favorite protein powder so far is the GNC "Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60", of which I cut the amount of protein powder in half to make it 30 grams of protein with every 8 oz shake. They have several flavers, chocolate and Cookies & cream being my favorites, along with vanilla.

This one says 25gr soy protein -contains 6.25of non-GMO Soy protein - I love the flavor and all the different recipes. But I do the same recipe every day cause I love it. So many of them had such an after taste this one I love the flavor.I don'y think I tried GNC one though. Thank God I love this one because it did get me back on track.

This one says 25gr soy Protein -contains 6.25of non-GMO Soy protein - I love the flavor and all the different recipes. But I do the same recipe every day cause I love it. So many of them had such an after taste this one I love the flavor.I don'y think I tried GNC one though. Thank God I love this one because it did get me back on track.

It says Tri-sorb protein blend with fiber for long lasting energy and keeps you full. One thing I noticed is I have been struggling with going bathroom for many years (not enough fiber) but low and behold this has been be normal and it has sold me on it just for that. LOL I am also on alot of meds that add to the Constipation. So I have been a happy camper just for that. LOL