Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

5Am Workouts!

My day has started well!! A few of you have asked me what I have done to maintain my weightloss for almost 4 years and what I have done to keep away from the dreaded lose skin.Here are a few examples from my daily routine..

1. Wake up 4:30am at the gym by 5:00am stretching by 5:15

2. Spin class from 5:30-6:30am

3. Drink A protien shake 10-15 min after work out

4. Get ready to work by 8 am

5. Eat first meal, small oat meal OJ and a half apple sliced

6. lunch half chicken breast spinach salad, lemon juice for dressing and cottage cheese table spoons 1:00pm

7. snack dry almonds 8-10 pieces

8. dinner 1/2 Ground turkey patty 1/2 cup mashed potatos brocolie 7pm

9. Walk or jog with the dogs 1 hour

Lotts of water! i drink at least 10 bottles per day! Add resistance trainning to your work out! Remember you are losing weight very fast, you dont want to lose valuable muscle mass. Do a lot of reps not a lot of weight! There is no magic number just do it to muscle failuer, meaning do the reps until you cant do anymore! post-206224-13813134041776_thumb.jpg post-206224-13813134041948_thumb.jpg

I went from that to this! In two years! This is not an easy fix, it takes time and dedication! You can do it!

post-270447-13813139894249_thumb.jpg

post-270447-13813139895638_thumb.jpg

My day has started well!! A few of you have asked me what I have done to maintain my weightloss for almost 4 years and what I have done to keep away from the dreaded lose skin.Here are a few examples from my daily routine..

1. Wake up 4:30am at the gym by 5:00am stretching by 5:15

2. Spin class from 5:30-6:30am

3. Drink A protien shake 10-15 min after work out

4. Get ready to work by 8 am

5. Eat first meal' date=' small oat meal OJ and a half apple sliced

6. lunch half chicken breast spinach salad, lemon juice for dressing and cottage cheese table spoons 1:00pm

7. snack dry almonds 8-10 pieces

8. dinner 1/2 Ground turkey patty 1/2 cup mashed potatos brocolie 7pm

9. Walk or jog with the dogs 1 hour

Lotts of water! i drink at least 10 bottles per day! Add resistance trainning to your work out! Remember you are losing weight very fast, you dont want to lose valuable muscle mass. Do a lot of reps not a lot of weight! There is no magic number just do it to muscle failuer, meaning do the reps until you cant do anymore!

I went from that to this! In two years! This is not an easy fix, it takes time and dedication! You can do it![/quote']

How soon after surgery did you begin weight training?

I started about a year after. I lost the weight due to majior back issues so after I lost 100 lbs I have a spinal fusion and literally began weight training a month after back surgery

That sounds very familiar....my gym opens at 5, and I am there 5 days a week at 5:30am.....I will also say there is a pretty good crowd there also....

I run 5 miles each day, except once a week I attend the "Advanced Training" class...aka "Boot Camp"

The other days I lift weights after my run....

The good thing about the health club I attend, is that they have locker rooms, showers, sauna, steam room and whirlpool...so I cam literally crawl out of bed, drive to the club with my coffee in hand. After my workout I can shower, shave and dress for work.

They also have a restaurant with a lunch counter where I can purchase my morning, recovery, Breakfast smoothie....

When I miss a workout day...I can feel it and I'm down all day long...a true sign of a exercise junkie!

Just got banded Sept 11 but I can't wait to start working out

great attitude!

Awesome! You look amazing! I started combat warrior boot camp I go ever other day at 6 am

i love boot camps!