Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How Much Weight Have You Lost?

Hello Everyone!!

I got banded June 27, I personally have lost 100 lbs to date. But for some reason I havent lost in the past month. I wonder how everyone else is doing?

I just got banded 1/24/12 and to now I have lost 38 lbs, how, when I couldn't tell you I've been to busy whining about the way I now need to eat, but as my dr says I must be doing it right.

Congratulations..

Elgrande you need to get a ticker on your posts. type in ticker info in search box on top right of this page to learn how to do it.

congrats on the weight loss!!

I got banded on 12/30 and I have lost 25 lbs. I received my second fill yesterday! I'm doing great and feeling great!! Love my band!! :)

I was banded on 1/25/12. Had my first fill today and have lost 25# so far. I hate needles so I was kinda nervous about this, but it wasn't so bad. I had my Bariatric nurse with me as well as the doctor and with all the talking going on, I pretty much didn't notice what he was doing till it was done. Feeling good, may go for a walk in a bit.

I was Banded 30 Jun and lost 70 bs so far

Ticker says it all :) gratz on your weight loss !

cONRATS EVERYONE, BUT CAZZY....220 POUNDS IS AMAZING! wOO HOO!

I was banded on Jan.10/12 and have lost 34 pounds up to date. I am scheduled to get my first fill week of March 10th.

May 24, 2012 and I've lost 83 pounds to date!

Cazzy- you've done amazing! I am truly inspired!!! Would love to see pics.

Cazzy you are amazing!!

you must feel like a reborn person! give us some wisdom

You know i still havent had the guts to take pics :( i truly think that my brain is still in fat mode and now its gone into old fat mode, having lost the weight on my face has created wrinkles and aged me , or so it seems anyways .. but i can now wear any clothes i want to and i love it ! i am spending way too much on clothes .. my new addiction lol

The secret is clearing the house of any bad food, i weigh myself every day, if i put on a lb overnight then i look at what i ate the day before and adjust it .. then i exercise more to get rid of it. I became my own expert on me .. i know what i can eat and what i cant eat and i stick to it.. determination i believe is key to making this band work for you.. find what works and stick to it .. Never have drunk a Protein shake or any shake, i am a Soup person and i make my own, i eat fresh Protein and veg and i love it and know that for the rest of my life i can carry on eating the food i eat now :)

Now to attack the skin lol

Great work everyone! Are you guys exercising and counting calories?

i was banded dec 13th, 2011 and as of this morning im down exactly 20 lbs ! woo hoo ! i know there are others who have lost more in a shorter amount of time but i dont care ! im happy , down from 225 to 205, had my 3rd fill mon feb 27th and think i hit the green zone. i dont know, i'll find out if my appetite increases in a week or so.. as far as exercise i have only done long walks 2-3 times a week up until the last several weeks. i found that i love Water aerobics or aqua bootcamp at our local ymca so ive been doing that 3 times a week. down 3 lbs this week! woo hoo !

I was banded on Sept. 16th 2011 and to this day i have lost 78.8lbs