Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm 5'6" and when I started out I was 267, and in a 20...pretending I was in an 18 (like it was really any better,lol)... I'm now at 236, and in a 16 or 18 depending on the cut and where I bought the jeans... I cannot wait to be able to shop in ANY store!!!

I can't wait either aj! I wouldn't mind being in a 14-16. I do not want to be too small but at the same time I want to be able to shop at regular stores.

Started out at 259 and 5'5'. I wore a size 22. I am now 204 pounds and fit into a size 16'

I'm 5'3 and at my starting weight of 277, I was wearing a 20/22 pants. I am down to 249 and wearing 18/20 now, depending on the pants

5' 112lb and an Aussie size 6 or 8 which I think is a US 2 or 4

Started @ 284 size 24/26. Now 172 & a 12/14. I'm 5'7".

I'm 5'5" started at 235 wearing an 18/20 now 194.8 wearing 14 and 16. :D

I'm 5'5", started at 253 squeezing into an 18, now I'm 180 and the proud owner of one pair of size 10s that miraculously fit, but I would say size 12.

This thread gives me hope that I can be a size 8 when I reach my goal wt of 149...thanks girls!

5'5" started at 219 wearing 16/18. Now at 152 wearing 6.

Isn't it crazy how different everyones bodies are? I am 5'7" and wear a Size 22 sometimes a size 20 starting at a Pre-Op weight of 315. I have heard of people my weight wearing such a larger size and I have heard of some wearing smaller...Anyone care to list Weight, Height and Pant Size?

313. 5'6 24/26

October 2011, .............296

Dec. 2011....................286

Surgery 3/9/12............ 277 squeezing and sucking it in as much as possible 28 pants

current ....................... 256 22-24 pants

height... 5'3"

I'm 5'5" started out at 295 squeezing into a 28 pant. Currently, I'm at 220 and a size 20 in some pants! I think technically a size 21 (yay for being in between sizes! Not!) right now.

When I weighed 180 I was a size 16 and hoping I will be again! My goal is 160 lbs so we'll see how it goes!

5 3, 177, 12-14 build like a tree trunk! Haha

weight.png