Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

why is YOUR nose bent out of shape?

"Qualifications?

Many Doctors and Nurses who deal with bariatric surgery have never:

- Had a band.

- PB'd

- Been obese

- Had a band complication

-

They have qualified their knowledge by learning. They have read, researched, and dealt with these situations from a third party perspective.

We do not question the knowledge that they have at their disposal. It is equally not right to disqualify someone because they may, or may not have this device fitted. You need to find out if they are right, before you can say it isn't acceptable for them to post."

So, do you consider yourself as qualified as a doctor?

"

So, do you consider yourself as qualified as a doctor?

Nope, nor did I claim I was.

Wow, this ignore list works great...I see that you "ignored" folks are posting, but I can't read what it says! Wow! This will do me a world of good. Till my curiosity gets the best of me. :welldone2:

Wow, that's nice, I guess it's important to let people know that your ignoring them. It probably doesn't work if you just ignore them, no satisfaction if their not hurt a bit I suppose.

Kathy, you are too funny! Kathy? Kathy! Turn me back on!

:horn:Can you hear me now? *hugs Kathy*

---------------------------------------------------------------------

*sings* What the world needs now, is..

a whole lot more of this: :fruitsex: :Banane54: :Banane10::peace: :scared: :whoo: :Banane21: :rockon: :welldone2:

a an whole lot less of this: :deadhorse: :fencing: :flame: :flame:

Wow, that's nice, I guess it's important to let people know that your ignoring them. It probably doesn't work if you just ignore them, no satisfaction if their not hurt a bit I suppose.

*snicker*

I love this guy. Can we keep him?

Now now.. don't start on Kathy. She was being light hearted you guys.

And by the way, I have you both on my ignore list! Muwahahaha!

(you -know- I'm kidding! Love ya both!)

Tommy, I think you just made the ignore list!

If we keep going, she won't have any posts at all to read.

I'd be afraid that I offended her, but she can't see me anyhow.

woooooo wooooooo I am the invisible man!!

Wooooooooo wooooooooooo!!

I probably will be on the ignore list and took no ill feeling from it :welldone2: Just figured it was a moment of comedy.

All the same, TommyO - excellently said. I'm trully impressed by your detachment and analytical responses. Great job.

P'nut when you quote people, it shows up on YOUR posts! :lalala:

Seriously, I came back here to delete my "I'm ignoring you" comment because I agree with Tommy O, it wasn't nice. And Tommy O loves Peanut Butter and knows the words to the songs from musicals. I respect that, so I think he's right. In my defense, my "ignore" comments were a carry over from another thread...so I was having the same conversation and should have put more thought into it. Sorry. But now, I'll leave my sorry-assed comment posted since it apparently fits into the conversation somehow, based on what P'nut posted. Aye, aye, aye!

Anyhow, I'm really sorry.

My apologies as well, In the last few years I have been involved in a lot of volunteer work, because it's hard to get people to become heads of volunteer groups I have managed to always end up as the Chairman or the President of the organization. In the beggining I would get upset at different people until I decided that I would always assume that their intentions and motives were always good. When you assume that everyone has the best of intentions you respond to them more positively. Kathy I did not follow my rule in responding to your post and I apologize, I know you are a good person.

In the immortal words of Ebineezer Scrooge "Forgive me Fran, Forgive Me"