Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I didnt really think the lapband was working for me at first because I have yet to reach the green zone, but I purchased 2 pairs of too small jeans 3 weeks ago and decided to keep them as incentive to lose weight. Well I tried them on this morning, and they are a little snug but they fit and I can close them. I couldnt get them past my hips 3 weeks ago. I had my surgery done exactly 2 months ago on December 22, 2011, and I am proud to say I went from a size 20 in bottoms to a size 14...yayy...I get my 4th fill on Friday so hopefully I will be even more successful after that one! Good Luck to all my fellow lapbanders!

Crystal

Congratulations Crystal. That has to feel so good. Although I haven't done any PO measurements, {waiting for official 4th week next Tuesday to measure} I have definitely noticed inches lost in my clothes. My big problem is from my hips down and around, to my mid thighs. I am losing weight from my face to my waist, then from my mid thighs down so the big problem stands out even more! And of course, I know that will be the last to go or diminish anyway and I'm good with that. I would love to wear one of my smaller size tops but it just accentuates the bottom area too much and I'm just not comfortable with that at this time. Speaking of that, time to get on the treadmill and walk it off. :-)

I didnt really think the lapband was working for me at first because I have yet to reach the green zone, but I purchased 2 pairs of too small jeans 3 weeks ago and decided to keep them as incentive to lose weight. Well I tried them on this morning, and they are a little snug but they fit and I can close them. I couldnt get them past my hips 3 weeks ago. I had my surgery done exactly 2 months ago on December 22, 2011, and I am proud to say I went from a size 20 in bottoms to a size 14...yayy...I get my 4th fill on Friday so hopefully I will be even more successful after that one! Good Luck to all my fellow lapbanders!

Crystal

Fantastic, NSV's are great! You should be proud! Karen

Fantastic, NSV's are great! You should be proud! Karen

Congratulations Crystal, I'm sure I have lost clothes sizes too but I havent bought new clothes really. I told my cousin that I look like M.C. Hammer my pant legs look so loose, she said thats ok, that was a good look then.

My comfort clothes the big and loose Ive had to definitely stop wearing, simply because they were hanging off of me, and started wearing the stuff that was snugger, but now they arent. We are getting there!

OMG from a 20 to 14 in 2 mos that is fantastic. I cant wait till that is me. You guys are such inspirations to me. If i could have my band done tomorrow i would be there with bells on. But i guess gotta wait till May. My birthday is Halloween and i really want to have a big change by then. Get a cute costume for once. Not try to get one that covers me from head to toe like i have in the past. I Know sounds silly but i am really looking to that as a goal. I keep sitting around thinking ok if i get my band in May thats 5 mos should be a total new me by then. I wont be at Goal but heading that way i am sure.

VICTORY!!!!!!wub.png

Congrats. I was band same day I've loss 2 inches in waist. Would love to be where you are. I'll be able to start exerciseing next month so hope it will start coming off then.

TWI i was looking at your ticker 35 lbs is nothing to sneeze at.. that is fantastic. Especially since your surgery was just 2 weeks ago.

OMG from a 20 to 14 in 2 mos that is fantastic. I cant wait till that is me. You guys are such inspirations to me. If i could have my band done tomorrow i would be there with bells on. But i guess gotta wait till May. My birthday is Halloween and i really want to have a big change by then. Get a cute costume for once. Not try to get one that covers me from head to toe like i have in the past. I Know sounds silly but i am really looking to that as a goal. I keep sitting around thinking ok if i get my band in May thats 5 mos should be a total new me by then. I wont be at Goal but heading that way i am sure.

Deb, it doesn't sound silly that you would like to look better, choose nicer clothes {costumes} etc. Aside from the benefits of being more healthy, enjoying life to its fullest, to look and feel good is just as much a great feeling. I think we're all doing great on here and I already have my Boston Proper catalog on my nightstand with the outfits I'm hoping to wear again. smile.png

Wow! Awesome work :)