Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How Do You Get Your Protein In?

Im loving all the suggestions! Thank you all so much!

Remember, your body can only process like 20-25 g Protein at a time, so doing a lot at once isn't going to help. I drink an Unjury chocolate splendor shake in the morning- it does taste like chocolate milk to me- they have a sample pack with 2 chocolate, 2 vanilla, 2 strawberry, 2 unflavored and 2 chicken broth you can buy at unjury.com. I tried a bunch, this is my fave.

I also eat greek yogurt, it has a lot of protein, and eat canned chicken or tuna (mix with a little no-fat mayo if you need it moist). I don't have any problems getting in my protein with these tips. I also keep track with my fitness pal, a free app on my android phone (not sure about iPhone). It lets me log all my food and exercise, and keeps track of my nutrients. Easy to track protein that way!

Hey! I see you use Android. Try our new LBT App for Android out over here.

Thanks Alex, I will!!

I use Any whey - it is flavorless (almost) and I add it to my coffee in the am (20 g of protein) my cottage cheese or Soup at lunch, etc.

Where do you find the Any Whey? I am looking for a flavorless Protein just to add to other things for variety

I use body fortress at Walmart. chocolate and pb are good!!!

Adding my 2 cents the body fortress at Walmart that other have mentioned is great. Also from Walmart I buy the EAS sport to go shakes. They are 11oz, 110 call and have 17 grams of Protein. I drink them I'm care an my way to work. They come in 4 packs for 4.74. strawberry is my favorite but they're all good and don't tase gritty

Where do you find the Any Whey? I am looking for a flavorless Protein just to add to other things for variety

someone on here said wal mart carries it

Ok thanks! I will check there

your Protein Drink is way too small amt of protein! I drink Jay Robb 25 grams of Protein + 7 with soy milk. half your day is covered!

this tastes good, no carbs, stevia instead of belly fatting sugar or suralose sweeteners.

Yeah! Another Jay Robb fan! I also love the fact it's 120 cals. Most are 140+. So a cup of milk and a scoop of Jay Robb, well chilled is my PM snack! Throw it into the blender, you gotta great smoothie!

My only object is the photo on the packaging. Really? A peek-a-boo shot of the dude in a Hawaiian shirt?

I am so picky and Protein Shakes are still nasty tasting to me. I hope to not have to include one at all in the future. I am having a hard enough time getting through with the ones I have tried since surgery on the 30th of March. I am barely getting in anything right now. But I will continue to try with this suggestions as well. Maybe one will work. So far I have manged the Unjury Unflavored added to some pudding which didn't change the flavor too bad.