Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Reasons For Medically Necessary Tummy Tuck

I'd really like to have a tummy tuck- however, i am not rich and I don't know if I could afford the procedure. yesterday I had a consult- my insurance will cover if I can constitute a medical reason. I have been told that if I have rashes I can provide that to my insurance company.Can anyone give me some examples of medical reasons they have been able to document?

shoe... i went on the 13th for a consult and was told my TT will cost $8800. sad.png my husband is giving me $3000 of some of his inheritance money, so i'm charging the rest..... If i put it on my discover card, my payment would be less then $200 a month... i can handle that.

My PS does not take any insurance.... sad.png i lost 80lbs and i refuse to be embarrassed to got to the beach because of my stomach ...... NO MORE!!! viva..la flat tummy..!!!

My insurance covered my TT because of rash and the potential of fungus growing. My doctors office did all the paper work. They know how to word everything, I think they said something about an oder and sweating

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• jparadigm

Hello lovlies!
      Today is a beautiful day in west Michigan! I hope you all have a beautiful Tuesday and rest of your week!! 🤗
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Clueless_girl

Having gall bladder surgery in a few days and I so hope the recovery is easier than the one from the modified DS! I could use a bit of luck/pep talk for a change. I'm starting to be able to walk around without experiencing dizziness, but it would be great if the random pain in my chest and abdomen would go away!!
      · 0 replies
    • Dawn 1974

4/4/2024 - new patient orientation. Wt 313
      4/5/2024 - got all my lab work done.
      · 0 replies
    • jparadigm

Today was rough...
      I've been experiencing a headache all day today that just won't go away. I'm thinking it's now progressing into a migraine. Does anyone else get headaches from taking vitamin B12? I did some research and learned that usually a lack of B12 causes headaches. But I've noticed when I take it, I have reoccurring headaches. 😫
      · 0 replies
    • sammijaee

I can’t figure out how to update my surgery stats but 
      start 259
      sw 245
      cw 237
      gw 175
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products