Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm 3 weeks out I'm walking anywhere from 30-60 minutes a day. I average about 7 hours of sleep a night. But after I eat Breakfast (1 egg, 1 cup skim milk and my vitamins) I feel drained. I feel like I could go to sleep standing up and it doesn't go away. I feel tired all day long. I'm getting 70-80 g Protein a day and my calorie intake is about 800. I'm getting 6 glasses of Water in a day. I was just wondering if anyone else has or had symptoms like this. Is it normal? Is it something I'm doing wrong??

My doctor has me take b-12 pills. He said I don't have to take them, but they will help with the energy. I can tell a big difference! I take 1 sublingual every 2 days. Hope this helps.

I'm three weeks out also, and you're doing much better than me with the walking and drinking enough Water. We are still healing, we had major surgery and it may take six months to a year to be completely healed. I think you have great stamina since you're already so active. Send some my way. LOL.

I have three kids. No rest for the wicked lol. I dunno I'm just tired of being tired! I will pick up some more B 12 Vitamins and see if that will help.

My dr also has me taking the B Complex sublingual. I have boundless energy! I don't know if it's the B or my weight loss. Someone will probably write that you are not consuming enough calories, however I average between 650 and 850 a day. You might talk to your doctor to make sure you're not anemic.

Well i've already had blood work done this week...not anemic.. But i did take 2 b complex Vitamins and already feeling a bit better then i was ... I no longer feel like i'm going to fall straight on my face.

I chew 3 Flintstone's chewables COMPLETE with CHOLINE.

I never feel tired at all, because they keep you peppy!

You can google the CHOLINE and see it is a form of Vitamin B.

I have been taking these sinse bannded, and will take them

for the rest of my life.

If i miss a few days of taking them, I can feel the difference.

I feel terrible. After a couple days of taking them, I pick rite

up again.

Go to the Flintstone and print a coupon, and start buying them on sale.

It's worth it.

I have had the same thing and also have 3 kids. I believe it is from not enough intake of calories. When I am not eating enough I am tired. I try hard to eat enough and even starting taking Protein Shakes to boost calories. I also take Vitamin supplements, you can take all the supplements in the world but if you calories are low you can not make through a day and will be tired, sorry.