Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

we share the same wonderful date !!!!

I was banded on feb 22 i just cant wait for my second fill i need to feel the restriction

Banded 2/20. Very little restriction at 3cc. I get my third fill on 6/1. Ive lost 29 lbs and several inches. Kind of at a plateau right now. Hopefully the next fill will get me to green. Til then... White knuckle bandster hell diet. Woohoo!

Waterchick that's an awesome loss!!! Congrats! I think Docs wait til you've lost all you can or atleast my Dr does before he gives me a nice big fill. Currently I take a bite of food that I can pinch between my fingers. That stops me from taking to big a bite . I think at 4.5cc or 5 cc

(null)

2 mths and 1 day since i was banded... I've lost a total of 26lbs since Feb 18th(day i started liquids). My band is currently filled at 4.4ccs but I don't notice more weight-loss. My clothes are more comfortable to wear and I was able to squeeze myself in to a size 18 jeans i haven't worn in 2 yrs but could only stand to be in the pants for 4hrs before it became uncomfortable. I've had some issues with stucks but i work throw them and learned ways to prevent them. I can't help but be discouraged I see so may other loosing large amounts of weight only 2-3 mths after being band. What am I doing wrong? I know I shouldn't eat carbs but it's so hard since i HATE veggies. Everyone tells me i look great so why can't i see it?

I still get slightly hungry in between meals but i fill up on Water to help the craving. Whats the average amount of time between meals before you should feel hunger? I feel so lost like I've fallen off the wagon..... any diet suggestions greatly appreciated!

no you havent fallen off the wagon. the weight loss youve had is wonderful. dont be dismayed over it all. how much did you need to lose?? ive lost about the same amount as you over the same period and im really happy with that. i wouldnt want any more rapid weight loss than that. If you arent eating veges.. what are you having for carbs?

im sure it wont be long before you really do see some wonderful results when you look in the mirror. your weight loss is wonderful. way to go.

no you havent fallen off the wagon. the weight loss youve had is wonderful. dont be dismayed over it all. how much did you need to lose?? ive lost about the same amount as you over the same period and im really happy with that. i wouldnt want any more rapid weight loss than that. If you arent eating veges.. what are you having for carbs?

im sure it wont be long before you really do see some wonderful results when you look in the mirror. your weight loss is wonderful. way to go.

..more on this reply to you. how do you manage it when you get 'stuck' ?

Today I went for my 3 month check up & fill. I lost 6 lbs this past month and got a 1cc fill which puts me at 5.5cc's. I am feeling great. I hope all my other Feb. Bandsters are doing good also.

I was updating my ticker today after my appointment and I am more than half way to my goal. Wow I can't believe it. Also started Week 5 of C25K.

I guess the third try is a charm...I met with my surgeon yesterday, and for the first time in 3 appointments, I did not get sent to the ER!

I am scheduled for my first band adjustment on June 6. He wanted to do it on Thursday, but I will out of town for the weekend, and neither one of us thought that it was a good idea to do my first fill and then have me leave town.

I know that it is beyond time for this first adjustment, but I am a bit apprehensive, as I have read of so many incidents where the adjustments were difficult or left the patient unable to keep anything on their stomach.

I still have more medical testing to get done, but that could go on for months at this rate...so my official mantra for this journey is to be "Onward"!

Hi everyone. It has been a while since I have posted anything. Busy, Busy. Tomorrow I get my 2nd fill. I am so excited. I am not counting on a lot of restriction, but I sure hope that I have some this time. I have lost 32 lbs, and I am 3 lbs from wonderland. I am happy with my weight loss, and very proud of myself. I workout at the gym, and I work hard, it shows, even when I am not losing weight. My body is toning up nicely (except for my lower belly, it is getting a little smaller but definetly not toning at this point). I wish you all love and luck!!

weight.png

Third fill tomorrow. Hope I get some restriction. Go green zone!!!

Saw my dr/p.a today and NO fill needed.. So right now I have 2.5 cc in my band and don't need to go back now until Sept.. She said if I need anything or if I feel like I need a fill to go ahead and come in, if not see you in Sept..

I lost 20 since my last visit, which was on the 20th of april.. So my totals so far are 71 pounds from my heaviest which was in Nov and 57 pounds from my surgery..

I have noticed that my wt was slow coming off at the beginning but really has moved quite fast these last few weeks.. I'm sure in a few more weeks it will slow down again, so we will see.

My advice to ppl, is just don't give up.. If you do what your dr's tell you to do, the weight will come off.. Just eat right and excercise!! I have not gone off track once.. I eat my portion size and no more.. I excercise 1 hour 6 day's a week.. When I feel hungry, I move, go outside, read, take a bath, brush my teeth, do anything other then focusing on my stomach and before I know it it's meal time.. I really don't have very many of those day's thanks goodness!!!

Wishing you all much success!!

Hi everyone. It has been a while since I have posted anything. Busy, Busy. Tomorrow I get my 2nd fill. I am so excited. I am not counting on a lot of restriction, but I sure hope that I have some this time. I have lost 32 lbs, and I am 3 lbs from wonderland. I am happy with my weight loss, and very proud of myself. I workout at the gym, and I work hard, it shows, even when I am not losing weight. My body is toning up nicely (except for my lower belly, it is getting a little smaller but definetly not toning at this point). I wish you all love and luck!!

weight.png

Nice to see your post...Great job!

So happy to see everyone doing great I officially got my first fill Friday hurt like hell they couldn't access my port but eventually got it. I feel no restriction from it. However I am down 41 lbs since February 23 and I am over the moon excited!! Hope everyone keeps up the great work Go February bandsters!!!!

I've lost 5 lbs since last fill. I think I have 5 cc in my band. I tried taking my Biotin capsule this morning and I slimmed and heaved til my Protein Shake and Vitamins came right back up. So now I know how true restriction feels.

(null)

I had my second fill on tuesday the surgeon put 4cc in so I have a total of 7 it feels so good to have restriction know I am back on mushy foods but that is fine with me. I also lost 4pounds wish it was more but I will work harder to loose alot more than 4pounds.