Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

New Year's Nsv!!

I had to share my excitement with folks who would understand...I kinda felt like the Progresso Soup commercial where the woman calls about her old jeans fitting and the man just doesn't get it when I tried to share my excitement with my shopping friend today.

I went shopping today with some of my Christmas gift cards and just for grins I tried on a size 18 jean and they FIT!! When I had my surgery on April 22, 2011 I was wearing a size 26 so this absolutely made the first day of the New Year great for me. I can't wait to see where I might be on my 1 year anniversary after the success my band has helped me with so far.

I am hoping that all my fellow bandsters have a blessed and skinny 2012!!

The exact same thing happen to me the other day. I went to try on a size 20 and just for fun I grabbed the 18 and they fit like a charm!!! I did my happy dance in the dressing room...I havent fit into a size 18 in well over 6 years

what a great way to start the new year! congrats and many more to come !!

YAY!! Congratulations!! I just got banded! I can't wait until I see the results!! Good luck!!

I had to share my excitement with folks who would understand...I kinda felt like the Progresso Soup commercial where the woman calls about her old jeans fitting and the man just doesn't get it when I tried to share my excitement with my shopping friend today.

I went shopping today with some of my Christmas gift cards and just for grins I tried on a size 18 jean and they FIT!! When I had my surgery on April 22, 2011 I was wearing a size 26 so this absolutely made the first day of the New Year great for me. I can't wait to see where I might be on my 1 year anniversary after the success my band has helped me with so far.

I am hoping that all my fellow bandsters have a blessed and skinny 2012!!

Happy New Year,,,good for you! BTW, I love that commercial!

Good for you, they have had some pretty funny commercials lately!

Congrats! Isn't it great?Let me add one. We had a news years eve party at our house this year and a friend friend of mine who doesn't know that I did the surgery and hasn't seen me in a while walked in, took one look at me and said "you look amazing, have you had Botox?" !!! lol, I can't stop laughing thinking about it!

YAY! And Happy New Year to us all!! NSV on New Years day is great!!!

What an exciting way to start the year! Karen

Yes. A NSV like that on New Years Day is a great way to be motivated for what's to come!

No need for resolutions to diet and loose weight.