Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Thank you!! NO CANCER!!!!! Thank you!!!

Hi everyone,

Thank you all so much for your thoughts and prayers. I just got a call and the results came back no malignancy/CANCER, at all. It came back as they thought it would bad infection with abscess on the lung. It is going to be a long haul but the meds should clear everything up.

I can't thank all of you enough. When I was worried I was here, lurking trying to find things to kill the time, time that was killing me with such worry. Your stories, things going on in your lives helped me get thru this. Thank you all so much!!!!

I know that this was my wake up call. I lost both my parents when they were very young 54 and 58. Both of them had cancer. My father had lung cancer but lived thru that they removed part of his lung. He later died we believe from Lupus. My mother had Kidney Cancer and died 7 months after my father. I was 25 at the time of their deaths and that was a very difficult thing to go thru. Losing them both so close and young.

I feared for my own children this past few weeks.

I gave up cigarettes on February 2nd and I will not go back to them. I have been pushing my luck way to far. Dr Neal said something to me about accomplishing so much with my weight loss and improving my health. He said you know you really need to let the cigs go now.... The next day I did.

I know being sicked helped me get there but I feel that I am really done with them. I don't want them controling my life anymore.

Thanks again everyone,

you really don't know what you have until it might be taken away.

ONE VERY HAPPY LBT GIRL HERE IN WA!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap2: :clap2:

:cool: :)

I'm so happy for you!!!

I lost my sister to breast Cancer when I was 28 and she was 36. I watched her fight for over 2 years, very sad.

Congratulations for not smoking! When I quit I had 2 ladies praying for me and I knew I had to do it. So I will continue to pray, one day at a time.

but YEA!!! I have been checking to see if there was an update. So Glad to hear it's "just" an infection and abcess. Who would've thought that would make you happy? :clap2: Hope you feel better fast.

YAY!!! Thank goodness and all the powers that be, Kathy. We were thinking about you!!

Yep, say goodbye to the death sticks for good. NOW you know what lies down that path, and it'll be easy. :biggrin1:

How wonderful. You've been in my thoughts since I read your last posting. Get well soon and take care of yourself. Congrats on quitting the cigs. Wishing you happiness and health.

I am so happy for you, been thinking a lot about you and checking back. So very glad to hear you will be okay!

j.s.

Whoooo Hooooo! I am so happy for you! Hey quiting is really hard to do, but you can do it. If you have problems, give us a shout and we'll talk you through it. I quit back in 1992. it was one of the hardest things I did, but one of the best things I ever did for myself. Pm me if you need to talk!

If you listen carefully, I'm sure you'll hear me hootin' and hollerin' all the way from Idaho! Yahooo! Great news Kathy! So happy and relieved for you! *hugs*

Thank goodness! My uncle died of stomach cancer in Oregon last July. It was so awful. All I could do was keep quiet, and hope that this outcome did not befall you. Hallelujah!

Excellent news. Hang in there on the quitting smoking...do what ya gotta do to put them down for GOOD! Patches, whatever! Cold Turkey is the best though...get it behind you and fast! Good for you. I'm so happy to hear your good news!!!