Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Finally Made It To Onderland

So after 24 weeks of hard work, I have lost 85.5 pounds! I stood on the scale this morning to see the number 199! I started dancing, ate my Cereal and now am about to begin my workout! This is such a great feeling!

YOU ROCK!!!!!! THAT IS AWESOME - i'm at 203.2 this morning - started at 277 so i'm just about where you are and i KNOW how good seeing that "1" is going to feel. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!smilielol5.gif

Congratulations! The workouts are key to the consistent loss. It sounds like you have definitely got that figured out. It is a wonderful feeling not to see that 2 in front of the number any more. keep up the good work!!

HURRAY FOR ONEDERLAND! WTG!!

Congrats! It is a wonderful feeling! It is all down hill from now! It is funny how happy that darn scale can make us, every middle number change now makes me dance!

I haven't seen onderland since I was 12!! I dunno how I could even wrap my mind around that. I have 60lbs to go to onderland and I hope I get there one day.

Woohoo!

Wonderful! Enjoy the reward from all your hard work. Stay healthy smile.png

TBM

Congratulations! It must be a "onderful" feeling! Banane36.gif

I am going to be completely honest. In the beginning, I was counting my calories and making sure that I stayed between 1000 and 1200 a day. The last couple weeks I have been lazy about it, but I am still losing. Here are some things I eat.

Breakfast

During the week (M-F), I have a Protein shake (EAS Carb Control) and some sort of fruit or a Fiber 1 bar.

Weekends, I usually have a cup of Koshi Go Lean Cereal with 1/2 cup of skim milk or Weight Control oatmeal

lunch

This varies...last week, I had turkey and cheese on wheat bread with mustard. This week I am going to have a salad with chicken breast. Sometimes I have Laughing Cow cheese with 6 reduced fat crackers and a yogurt. I could have yogurt and a string cheese.

dinner

Some ideas...1/2 of a chicken breast with a cup of veggies, a turkey burger with cheese, chili, Soup, Chicken Parm.

I do not deny myself food either. If they have something at work, I eat it. If I dont, I find myself wanting it even more. I just eat an extremely small portion of it. I went to a birthday party for a kid and I had a cup cake. I go to dinner with my friends to the Olive Garden and Applebees. I just watch how much I consume. I drink Water and crystal light and sometimes Diet Snapple. Though I have wanted a Pepsi and I will have it.

I do workout almost every day. 35 mins on the Wii. 35-45 mins of resistance training (weights, body ball or resistance band) and 30-45 mins of cardio

I hope this is what you wanted. It is working for me, even though I do not follow all the rules. I do not have any Fluid, so I am able to eat basically anything. The PA in my office jokes with me telling me I wasted my money because I am basically doing this myself. I say it is the best $5 I ever spent!

Fabulous!!! Will u share a sample menu with me? Would love to know ur secrets.....or how many calories do u consume daily? And workout consists of what and for how long? Great job!!

We basically started at the same place around the same time, so that is awesome! Last week when that stupid scale said 201, I was begging for it to drop 1.2 pounds, but it was being stubborn. Yesterday, it was a great feeling to see that 1 and you will realize it when you get there! Keep up your hard work.

YOU ROCK!!!!!! THAT IS AWESOME - i'm at 203.2 this morning - started at 277 so i'm just about where you are and i KNOW how good seeing that "1" is going to feel. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!smilielol5.gif

Congratulations and thanks for sharing your menu. I am 10 pounds from Onederland and I can't wait to do the happy dance too! I am down 27 pounds since 9/28 when I started the pre op liquid. Banded 10/12. Weight is coming off slow and steady. I had a funny NSV yesterday. I was having a pedicure and as my peducurist( is that a word) was massaging my lower legs, she commented that my legs were smaller! Yahoo.