Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I was banded on 24th of nov 2011 By Dr Corvala.< /p>

I am low BMI and i opted for the endoflip lap band procedure.

They did the first fill during surgery 3cc.

I was very nauseus on the 3rd day on the flight back home.

The doctor is nice but they donot call you after you leave the hospital or follow up with you.

I wish they could provide some support.

weight 163lb

and height 5 ft.

i need somebody to keep in touch with and support me.

thanks

fat girl21

I too just had my band done (Nov 21st) and have a low BMI. For us I think the trick is to pay attention to what we eat and how much and how often. This is my 6th day and have already lost 11 pounds by simply living by the material they gave me ( with very little adjustments). One word of advice I will tell you is to start your day out with some benefiber! Oh lord I was dying...lol But besides that just stick to the 4 oz (3oz Protein to 1 oz of veg or fruit) meals 3 times a day and eat right like they tell you too. If you ever have any questions or concerns dont hesitate to ask your doctor, you can even ask me or this forum for more support too. Good luck!

If some body could help me with names of Protein Drinks for the liquid phase.

i made the mistake of mixing whey isolate with milk today.

I vomited a couple of times.terrible nausea and haedache. I feel better now.

I am scheduled to see a doctor on Friday.

Hello, just joined your group tonight. I am wanting to have lap band surgery. I am 5'6 and weigh 243 pounds. I have been through several doctor appointments and am meeting with the psychiatrist need week. I am praying my insurance will approve me for the surgery. I tried to have the surgery a couple years ago and the surgeon I met with would not do the surgery. He said I was a big healthy girl. I did not have any other medical conditions besides being overweight. I am doing a sleep Apnea test next Friday and am hoping that will be my magic bullet to get my insurance to approve the surgery and get started. I am not sure of all the hoops I need to go through to get a surgery date. I would love to hear your stories of how long it took to get a surgery date. I really want to do this in January. I may be wishing for too much. I am just sooo ready to get this weight off and start living my life again!!

Well I have had no problems at all with Isopure zero carb Protein Powder. Im full after having the shake and love it. Comes in many flavors and I have read it to be recommended for atleast the 1st month due to the limited diet. Being on this diet I have already lost 10lbs in just 5 days and hope it keeps coming off. I never realized just how many carbs I ate before until now. Good luck.