Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Illude - NOT a newbie!

What a beautiful flower you've become... thank you for sharing your photo's with us. I hope one day I can do the same.

Bravo Illude Bravo !!!!

Illude,

I have to jump on the band wagon and commend you on your courage. What an inspiration to others. It took great courage to undergo the surgery and commitment to lose the weight.

I am with the other ladies. I actually had TEARS in my life...for a woman! Your transfomration is very emotional. But my goodness, what a beautiful woman you are and more what a journey surely have been through.

Please tell us more about yourself. What new things are you involved in? Are you dancing now, kayaking, running marathons, etc? Tell us about the things you are now able to enjoy that were out of your reach before.

Once again, CONGRATULATIONS on a healthier you.

Lisa Jones

225/210/128

(can't seem to get off of 210. Yesterday registered 208 but this morning 210 :-()

Acuna, Mexico

It has been a year since I posted the original message on 2/10/06. This time when I opened the email and saw your beautiful face I put blinders on my husband as I just had a baby on Jan. 24, 2007 and he has wandering eyes :heh:. OK....just kidding, but of course you still look gorgeous and you continue to inspire. I am back on my bandwagon and looking forward to losing weight.

I have MANY words coming to mind. Fantastic, amazing, unreal, wonderful, mind-blowing, inspiring, encouraging, etc etc... I am so glad you have come to join us. We are a great group. At times we are heated and can be in big debates (oh, the drama) but when it comes down to nuts and bolts we all really love each other! I hope you really enjoy it here. It is kinda like, no it IS, a whole 'nother family! WELCOME TO THE LBT FAMILY!

Congratulations on your loss! I think you have done mahhhhhhhvelous!

I hope you stay and post often with advice and tips as well as share in our many discussions of various topics.

As for the extra skin I have been pondering.... my mom's surgeon (she was US insurance paid) said that if you complain of rashes and rubbing and chaffing then the insurance is likely to pay for all or a portion of the plastic surgery to remove the skin. If that is not an option, maybe going to Mexico as a self pay? Many people here have done it successfully and are thrilled with the results. I would guess it would take some research but I know you may be able to talk to some who have already done a lot of the legwork involved for research (ie MariposaBella). I am wondering... if you had all of the extra skin removed you would most likely be AT goal, not 33 lbs from it!

Congrats again!

Guest ASPHALT ANGEL

Great job. You are absolutely gorgous. What an inspiration you are.

Someone please do a side-by-side! What amazing pics. I don't cuss much, but Damn, Girl!!!!!!! Well done!

You need to e-mail Oprah, and any other TV shows for your plastic surgery. I'm betting someone would help you out. Amazing work!

Illude - You have already have heard it but YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL and such an inspiration. OMG you go Girl:)

I second the Oprah idea!! Try Dr. Phil too!! Send them pictures. I think they'll be just as impressed with you as we are!!!

Go Illude!!!!!