Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi all. I have been thinking about this surgery for at least 3 years but couldn't find a surgeon to do it because my BMI was 31. Now my BMI is 32.9 and the FDA has lowered the BMI, I finally have a sugary date of 11/17/11. I started the process on 10/27/11, I am self pay, which means I avoided some of the red tape. Start my liquid diet tomorrow.

My band date is 11/18/11. Go us!!

HELLO!!! I saw October and even December Bansters but no November...so I thought I would start the November Bansters! I called the Insurance company and I got a verbal approval. If all goes well I will be banded on November 14, 2011. Woo-hoo!! 11/11 will be the beginning of a WONDERFUL NEW LIFE!! I can't wait to do this for ME!!

I will be banded November 18th... I cannot believe how quickly this is all happening! I need all the support I can get... this isn't going to be easy alone!

Nov. 29, for my hubby...Nov. 30 for me. Banned together, pre op & post op together.

Me too! Good luck. It is exciting.

I will be banded November 18th... I cannot believe how quickly this is all happening! I need all the support I can get... this isn't going to be easy alone!

Me too. Are you starting to feel a little nervous or are you still in shock? I'm in a little shock and I just keep trying to mentally skip over what the actual surgery day will be like. I have pulled up some blogs that had surgery pictures and it freaked me out a lot!

Banded on the 8th - sore, swollen and tired - sleeping on and off since Tuesday afternoon. But Happy too. Have to force myself to take in my Water and Protein - have no desire for it except for the knowledge that it is crucial for recovery. Fabulous doctors and hospital staff - can't say enough wonderful things about them. Glad I was there overnight. More later . . . .

I am getting er done November 30th 2011. Cant friggen wait!!! Go us!!

PS: I started a secret Facebook group (only members can see/ post/ read in the group) for us November bandsters. Add me as your friend and send me a private message saying you are getting banded and I will add you to the group.. Stacey Diederich-Speager!!!

Lets be losers together!!!

AWESOME!!! I am November 30th too :D . I will send you a friend request on Facebook

Gina

Mine is 11/18 also!! So excited to finally be at this point.. Good luck to you! Eight days to go...WooHoo!

Mine is 11/18 also!! So excited to finally be at this point.. Good luck to you! Eight days to go...WooHoo!

HELLO!!! I saw October and even December Bansters but no November...so I thought I would start the November Bansters! I called the Insurance company and I got a verbal approval. If all goes well I will be banded on November 14, 2011. Woo-hoo!! 11/11 will be the beginning of a WONDERFUL NEW LIFE!! I can't wait to do this for ME!!