Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi Jess! I just friend requested you on fb!

-Sarah

Listed under Jess Bitter Baldwin :) My band date is December 8 :)

Just got my letter with tests set up, final consult for surgery date is Dec 20th, so looks like I may just end up as a Jan bandster :-/

Pre-op testing tomorrow morning. Getting really excited now, Dec 1st is soo close.

I'm so anxious and excited! biggrin.gif I just checked Humana's website again, and it is now showing the submission for approval and the status is "Pended". I'm excited that it's at least showing something! My last appointment was last friday, and it was submitted after that. I've been told it has been taking about 10 - 14 days or so for approval. I can't wait to find out! I'm probably going to be checking it incessantly until then!

Add me to the group please!!! I'm under Fanchon Hardy in Illinois. I'm willing to bet I'm the only one that pops up LOL

https://www.facebook.com/fanchon?ref=tn_tnmn

So far we are 10 and more joining the group. Apparently some names are very common so please include your location so I can find you guys on Facebook.< /span>

I have FB just for this, Sarah Wls Journey

I'm all set for surgery on the 16th of December. I picked up all of my Bars and shakes and supplements on Tuesday. I have NEVER had second thoughts and I am NOT nervous. I am so tired of this Roller coaster ride of yo yo dieting I've been on my entire life that I can't wait to get my band. I tend to be a person that will not read the negative comments about things that are posted online. Some people are just born complainers and nothing ever goes right in their lives and unfortunately, those are the ones that you hear from. My advise, stay focused and stay positive, and the rest will fall into place. I will have worked 7 months and 2 weeks toward my surgery and nothing is going is going to stand in my way!!! It will be a Merry Christmas and a FABULOUS New Year for ME!!!!!

That's Right!!! 2012 is your comeback year & mine too :)

BTW if you are still interested in the secret Facebook Group for us December Bandsters. In box me your name with location. We already have 19 members. I couldn't find you. I will put you in the group. Hope to see you there....most importantly wish you much success!!!!

:D

I'm all set for surgery on the 16th of December. I picked up all of my Bars and shakes and supplements on Tuesday. I have NEVER had second thoughts and I am NOT nervous. I am so tired of this Roller coaster ride of yo yo dieting I've been on my entire life that I can't wait to get my band. I tend to be a person that will not read the negative comments about things that are posted online. Some people are just born complainers and nothing ever goes right in their lives and unfortunately, those are the ones that you hear from. My advise, stay focused and stay positive, and the rest will fall into place. I will have worked 7 months and 2 weeks toward my surgery and nothing is going is going to stand in my way!!! It will be a Merry Christmas and a FABULOUS New Year for ME!!!!!

Friend request sent!!! BTW thanks for the link, having a hard time finding of you guys :)

Add me to the group please!!! I'm under Fanchon Hardy in Illinois. I'm willing to bet I'm the only one that pops up LOL

https://www.facebook...hon?ref=tn_tnmn

Im so excited. One of my BFF's got her date. December 26th. I'm December 19th so we will be going through this together! She is having the sleeve but still we are doing WLS together. We are so excited. I picked up my liquid tylenol and Fiber gummies today. A few more items and I am all set! Hurry up December. And btw...Skinnyminnieme...the Protein Drink was FAB!! Designer whey Lemonade Protein 2go drink mix. 50 calories, 10 grams of Protein. 1g sugar

I actually have not tried it yet but I will pick it up.

BTW if you are interested in the Private Facebook December Group inbox me your name and location. I will friend you, add you to the group then defriend you for privacy. Its great cause no ones knows about the group uinless you are in it. We already have 22 members and counting.

Im so excited. One of my BFF's got her date. December 26th. I'm December 19th so we will be going through this together! She is having the sleeve but still we are doing WLS together. We are so excited. I picked up my liquid tylenol and fiber gummies today. A few more items and I am all set! Hurry up December. And btw...Skinnyminnieme...the Protein drink was FAB!! Designer Whey Lemonade Protein 2go drink mix. 50 calories, 10 grams of Protein. 1g sugar

Hi all i finally got my surgery date and its 12/21,im excited and nervous at the same time,i have some people trying to talk me out of it,I already lost over 20 lbs but have a long way to go.i wanna wish good luck to everyone out there and any input yall can give will be greatly appreciated.

Enjoy the journey,

Darlene

Got my date! December 15th it is! That just so happens to be the date that I had picked out as being the "best" as far as my schedule goes, though I had not shared that with the surgeon. The way my schedule falls that week, I will only need one day off of work. It will also mean that I'll be past my 1 week post op liquids and into mushies, and may even be able to have a few bites of mashed potatoes with my family. We have somewhat of a tradition of fighting over who gets to sit next to the mashed potatoes :) I only have one week of pre-op low calorie, low carb diet, so I'll be able to have some turkey on Thanksgiving as well. Not that those things were the most important, mind you. It will just make it a little easier to work around LOL

I am so excited! I have confirmed everything today! I have my 4th and final meeting with the dietician 11/23. We will finalize my pre-op diet requirements and post-op transition diet. I meet with the anesthesiologist on 11/30 and start my 1 week liquid diet on 12/1. My surgery is scheduled for 12/7. WOW! The time is finally here!

I am new here, my surgery date is Dec 23rd. I am so excited and nervous at the same time. Im also so excited to be a part of this group i think it will be very helpful to have people that are going through the same thing :)

Ami