Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Music - Whats your flavor?

Dawg, you're on thin ice today boy, lol. Yes, I mean like Poison or Winger, ugh. And NO Rolf Harris does not have a place in my collection, nor g-r-o-a-n does Kylie. How about Rolf does Kylie? That could be interesting.

Used to play for the Utah Symphony so I gotta love the classics, my favorites being Mahler, Sibelius, Beethoven, Tchaikovski, Stravinski, and any of the Romantic period. But nowadays I'm listening to alternative, my fav's being Aqualung, Franz Ferdinand, Green Day, any jazzy alternative rock sound as well.

my fav's being Aqualung, Franz Ferdinand, Green Day, any jazzy alternative rock sound as well.

*sings* Aqualung my friend, don't you start away uneasy. You poor old sot, you see it's only me. Do you remember.. December's foggy freeze, when the ice that clings onto your beard was screaming agony.. hey! And you snatch your rattling last breaths with deep-sea-diver sounds, and the flowers bloom like madness in the spring.

:) What? Different Aqualung? :)

*snickers*

Dawg, you're on thin ice today boy, lol. Yes, I mean like Poison or Winger, ugh. And NO Rolf Harris does not have a place in my collection, nor g-r-o-a-n does Kylie. How about Rolf does Kylie? That could be interesting.

Section 21.123,a Chemical, Biological and Weapons of Mass Destruction

Rolf Harris has been classified as a WOMD after he covered such tracks as "I Touch Myself", "Smoke on the Water", "Satisfaction", and "Bohemian Rhapsody". It is forbidden by international law that he shall not cover any artist also classified as a Biological Weapon, such as the Minogue sisters, the former group "Spice Girls", or any other former members of soap operas (Especially Home and Away and Neighbours).

Of course, if any wishes to sample the full horror of Rolf covering the greats, visit: http://rolfharrisjukebox.com/

Go on... you know you want to. "I touch myself" listen to it. If you have a sense of humor, be close to a toilet.

*sings* Aqualung my friend, don't you start away uneasy. You poor old sot, you see it's only me. Do you remember.. December's foggy freeze, when the ice that clings onto your beard was screaming agony.. hey! And you snatch your rattling last breaths with deep-sea-diver sounds, and the flowers bloom like madness in the spring.

:) What? Different Aqualung? :)

*snickers*

Uh... yes, different Aqualung. But I do love that album! My mom used to be a Jethro Tull freak. She loves Ian Anderson.

Uh... yes, different Aqualung. But I do love that album! My mom used to be a Jethro Tull freak. She loves Ian Anderson.

That album *coughs* CD rocks! Always has, always will.

Nothing like Locamotive Breath turned up to "rattle the windows" volume to get your day going. I can't wait for my treadmill to get here. Move over Richard Simmons! Susan's going to be Walking to the Oldies!

Dawg, I'd like to take the opportunity to say the reason that Rolf AND the Minogue sisters and (any other soapie turned songstress for that matter) have all defected to the UK in search of fame and fortune is that Australian's do not listen to that crud.

I feel I must stand up for myself and other Aussies on this board to defend our musical tastes. Bringing up Rolf and Kylie is not fair play!

Though I'm pretty sure Rolf did a Cleo centrefold way back in the 70's.

hmmmmm.....yeah i totally agree there:)

my 2 daughters love kylie ....there only 4 and 5 yrs old though:eek:

i like a whole range of music am a child of the sixties my dad played the drums and piano in the pubs in the uk so i also like some of the 40'S and 50's i have kids in their 30's 20's and teens so i like dresden dolls frans ferdinand, good charlotte afi, cliff richards beetles bon jovi, i could go on and on but for your sanity i better not:biggrin1:

Hmm, interesting. I just had a job interview last week, and one of the questions was "what are the 5 bands you are curretnly listening too?" Rammstien, Smashmouth, No Doubt, Southern Culture on the Skids and Strong Bad.

Of course, for the last couple of days I''ve been submerged in my Big Band Collection. ...

Okay, here's what my music collection basically breaks down to...

BigBand, 30 hours,

Rock, 120 hours,

punk/new wave, 25 hours

comidy, 10 hours

Classical, 15 hours

sound tracks, 10 hours

Greatful Dead, 5 hours

I like country music :eek:

I like R&B too

...and soft rock, and bamboo flute meditation music, and christian pop, and Linkin Park, and Euro Dance, and lots and lots more.

I do have to say, a song like 'I love this bar' and 'Redneck Yacht Club' will be always on the top of my playlist. I love country!

Country, country and MORE country. I really love Texas music and yes, there is a difference in Texas Music and country.

LOVE Kevin Fowler!!!

Old and new, everything about it I love.

Sometime listen to Seether, NickelBack and others like that because that is what hubby loves.

Hmm, interesting. I just had a job interview last week, and one of the questions was "what are the 5 bands you are curretnly listening too?" Rammstien, Smashmouth, No Doubt, Southern Culture on the Skids and Strong Bad.

Strong Bad? Are we talking homestarrunner.com strongbad? (raps)Diggety the Mic, who's on the Mic? Control. Who's on the mic?

SAWEET. If we're not talking about the same Strongbad, who the heck is he?

Country, country and MORE country. I really love Texas music and yes, there is a difference in Texas Music and country.

Me too! I also love the oldie's, lots of rock and roll stuff!