Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

October 60 Mile Walk Challenge

exercise.png

3 miles yesterday, 2 miles today. : )

I need to get a few extra miles in to make 60 for the month if I keep doing 2 miles per day.

Joan

exercise.png

My dogs are loving me for all the walks thy are getting!

Joan

well besides all the xtra walking I am doing from the hospital parking lot not taking the suttle bus i walked tonight for 2 miles .. :D

exercise.png

I just saw this and though it's almost over, I'm going to start on Oct 20 for 31 days! Great idea!! What a motivator to get off the couch!!! :)

Dont worry this has been such a success there will be a November Challenge...please join us :)

2 Miles on Monday and 4 Miles today...yay almost there...Everyone has done such a great Job I look forward to walking with all of you in November ;) 46 miles down, 14 to go....

exercise.png

Joan

exercise.png

4 miles in today. 2 inside the local mall due to rain and 2 at the Y !!! the only problem is i pulled my back out and now have to go to the Dr in the am.....:(

Amy

4 Miles this morning with the Firm Band (building muscle) yay getting a new 5 mile walking video this weekend....50 miles down 10 miles to go...

exercise.png

4 miles in today. 2 inside the local mall due to rain and 2 at the Y !!! the only problem is i pulled my back out and now have to go to the Dr in the am.....:(

Amy

Sorry to hear that pace yourself... you can always get back at it when you feel better :)

exercise.png

6 miles today. I should have counted all the running around I have been doing all week. Found out we bring Baby Ethan home next Friday. We have been working so hard getting everything ready for him!

Had a super busy Tuesday and nasty rainy Wednesday. Pushed it and did 4.5 miles today to make up for lost time. Shooting for 5 tomorrow... I found a new way home from the park - a longer way - and that helps me add on to my total. And taking the long way isn't so bad, when the goal is getting home LOL

Have a great week everyone :)

exercise.png

Amy~ Hope your back straightens out soon!

Kimmypoo~ Did you have to buy everything for Ethan or did you already have some things? How fun and exciting!!

Joan

I got in 3 miles yesterday. I think I'm used to the liquids now and my energy is back!

ty everyone back is getting better.I got 8 miles in yesterday at 6 flags fright fest.!

Kim great name! babies are such a wonderful gift enjoy

ty everyone back is getting better.I got 8 miles in yesterday at 6 flags fright fest.!

Kim great name! babies are such a wonderful gift enjoy