Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

October Bandsters!!!

Through Muscle Milk Light (in powder) I like the following:

1. Cookies N Creme

2. strawberry N Creme

3. chocolate MILK

4. Peanut Butter Chocolate

5. vanilla Creme

These are Excellent !

I don't care for their Chocolate, or Blueberries N Creme.

I buy mine through AllStarHealth.com Whatever you order 1 or 50, it's only $5.95 to ship.

I am happy to hear you have been banded. Still waiting for my approval. But I wanted to know where did you buy you Pure Protein. The only thing I have tried is Muscle Milk Likght and only the vanilla taste good to me, but I am picky like that.

Good Luck

I bought it at Vitamin Shoppe but go online and get a coupon on Pure Protein's site and they may list other locations to buy it. Good luck - waiting for the approval was hard but soon you'll be one day out of surgery like me. Hang in there.

:lol: Hope you are doing well today and were able to get some sleep last night. Check in with us as soon as you're up to it. Looking forward to hearing about your NYU experience.

Hi was banded yesterday at NYU and everything went very well. I'm feeling sore but nothing horrible. I find getting up to walk around, stretching to keep the gas moving and using the breathing machine they give you to be a big help. Last night wasn't too bad but I did walk up the first few times the medicine was due. Switching between the heating

:lol: Hope you are doing well today and were able to get some sleep last night. Check in with us as soon as you're up to it. Looking forward to hearing about your NYU experience.

Hi was banded yesterday at NYU and everything went very well. I'm feeling sore but nothing horrible. I find getting up to walk around, stretching to keep the gas moving and using the breathing machine they give you to be a big help. Last night wasn't too bad but I did walk up the first few times the medicine was due. Switching between the heating pad for the gas pains and putting a small ice pack on my belly button incision seems to work. Good luck everyone on Monday and the rest of October - you'll do great.

Today is day 3 of pre-op diet.it isnt too bad.yesterday was a lot better than day one.todays even better. I've lost 3.8 pounds since thursday woot!!!!

I had surgery on Wednesday. As of today, I'm feeling soo much better. I'm even starting to feel hungry pains. All is well.

My surgery is scheduled for October 27th, 2011. It cannot come fast enough. I started my preop last tuesday 10/11/11. Optifast 5 a day and 64 oz of zero calorie liquids. I am on day number 4 and looks like 4 pounds lost. I have no cheats. Many other posts have lost up to 10lbs by day number 5. I dont mind the liquid diet at all, I just dont understand why the weight is not dropping. Anyway I have a good support system and I am taking it one day at a time. I love the vanilla shake with instant coffe in it! Good Luck to all who are before me!

I am happy to hear you have been banded. Still waiting for my approval. But I wanted to know where did you buy you Pure Protein. The only thing I have tried is Muscle Milk Likght and only the vanilla taste good to me, but I am picky like that.

Good Luck

How are you doing today? I am down 4 pounds and they came within the last 2 days. Day 5 tomorrow of pre op diet. I too dont miss the food just the habit of opening the fridge and looking for something. I have to keep my eye on the prize, a new healthy me !

I had my band done October 10th and I am down 9lbs from starting weight (two weeks on preop I dropped 5lbs. Doing good still somewhat sore and pretty much sticking with liquid still. I tried soft a couple of times and I get a definiate tightness at the top of my abdomen even without the fills right now, very uncomfortable so if thats any indictcation what it feels like if you over eat with a "fill" I sure as heck won't be doing that. Very very uncomfortable and scary kinda takes my breath away. Can anyone tell me if thats the same type of feeling you get when you over eat with the band? I start back to work on Monday, hoping more of this soreness is gone still pretty sensitive around the Port site. Good Luck October Bandsters :) on our way~~~~~~

I had surgery on Wednesday. As of today, I'm feeling soo much better. I'm even starting to feel hungry pains. All is well.

I had my band done October 10th and I am down 9lbs from starting weight (two weeks on preop I dropped 5lbs. Doing good still somewhat sore and pretty much sticking with liquid still. I tried soft a couple of times and I get a definiate tightness at the top of my abdomen even without the fills right now, very uncomfortable so if thats any indictcation what it feels like if you over eat with a "fill" I sure as heck won't be doing that. Very very uncomfortable and scary kinda takes my breath away. Can anyone tell me if thats the same type of feeling you get when you over eat with the band? I start back to work on Monday, hoping more of this soreness is gone still pretty sensitive around the Port site. Good Luck October Bandsters :) on our way~~~~~~

My surgery is scheduled for October 27th, 2011. It cannot come fast enough. I started my preop last tuesday 10/11/11. Optifast 5 a day and 64 oz of zero calorie liquids. I am on day number 4 and looks like 4 pounds lost. I have no cheats. Many other posts have lost up to 10lbs by day number 5. I dont mind the liquid diet at all, I just dont understand why the weight is not dropping. Anyway I have a good support system and I am taking it one day at a time. I love the vanilla shake with instant coffe in it! Good Luck to all who are before me!

Hi was banded yesterday at NYU and everything went very well. I'm feeling sore but nothing horrible. I find getting up to walk around, stretching to keep the gas moving and using the breathing machine they give you to be a big help. Last night wasn't too bad but I did walk up the first few times the medicine was due. Switching between the heating pad for the gas pains and putting a small ice pack on my belly button incision seems to work. Good luck everyone on Monday and the rest of October - you'll do great.

I was banded on October the 10th. Like you everything went according to plan and other then sore not bad at all. One night stay for me I guess cause mine was later in the day .Still only able to toloerate liquids tried to take a little soft today for first time and I got a pain/tightness at the top of my abdomen so I went back to liquids, it was take your breath away kind of pain. So I'm wondering if thats anything like the discomfort you fill if you over eat or eat wrong stuff with the band? I know I still have swelling in my abdominal area so Im assuming that may have contributed to that feeling. Im down four pounds since Monday, but getting real tired of Soup broth/jello/popcycles etc. lolll I do enjoy the warm tea seems to soothe the inside of my tummy. Good luck everyone Banding in October.......lets get this "Party" started :)

I am on day 3 of the liquid diet today and it was tough. I woke up hungry and had a shake then we went to the park and walked. By the time we got back in the car I was shaky and teary. Then this afternoon a close friend of the family passed away. It's been a crappy day, but I didn't cheat and I'm really hoping tomorrow is better. Hope everyone else's day was better.

Hello Everyone,

Well I started my pre-op diet yesterday. I have a surgery date of 10/28/11 and I am having a VERY hard time staying full until dinner time. I do not like the sugar free Jello at all. My question is, are we allowed to have anything else in between lunch and dinner to hold us over?

2 more days till surgery. Actually was in the city (NYC) for brunch today and ordered a regular scrambled egg Breakfast and gave everything but the 2 soft scrambled eggs to my daughter and husband. YAY ME~

Also had a bloody mary ;-) but I didn't eat the olives or celery.. haha

Soup for dinner and clear soups/broth tomorrow!!!

SO EXCITED! I lost about 7 lbs since I started about 7 or 8 days ago.