Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Just when I thought I had hit a plateau, I guess I had not. This morning I went to the doc for a fill and surprisingly I lost 2 more pounds. With the Halloween candy and all, I still lost! I am in shock because I have been sooooo hungry lately. I got my 4th fill today and I can now really tell there is restriction. When I got home from my appointment I made some Tomato Soup for lunch and I couldnt even finish half of it before I was feeling uncomfortable. This afternoon I had some coffee and some Water and I felt more uncomfortable. Finally!!!! I think my band is adjusted properly! I have however been burping alot today which is not common for me. Has anyone else experienced this??

Sending positive thoughts to all my bander friends!!!! Remember take one day at a time. If you eliminate 96 calories a day, thats 10 pounds in a year!! We can do this!! :P

That's great you are feeling the band work. Congratulations on your weight loss. If I could loose 2 lbs a week I would be in heaven. I am stalled again. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be down again. I seem to do that. Loose, plateau, go up a lb then back down. Then I repeat it. It's aggravating sometimes. LOL I think burping is fairly common. I am receiving all those positive thoughts, thanks.

We can do this!

Blessings,

GG

Hi GG I go in @ 11am for 1pm. I am ready to continue on this journey. Thank you much!

Thank you much Kristen! I am nervous but ready to get it over with.

Been thinking about you all week ms lady. What time is your surgery? Friday will be a snap and you will soon be getting all the fills you want too. Keep you spirits up and know we are in your corner and praying for you!

We can do this!

Blessings,

GG

OWWWWWWW!! I absolutely love chick fil A! Is it really that bad? Maybe if I eat it with just on side of the bun? Great now I am thinking about a chicken sandwhich! LOL!!

The problem with getting appointments now is everyone that has met their deductible is trying to get all their medical stuff taken care of before the end of the year. Me too!

Chicken is usually bad for me too but a Chick Fil A went down smoothly tonite! Not the bread, it was starting to stick. I was bad and it was good. No, I take that back. I have said that all my life when I ate something I knew I should not have eaten. I will restate my sentence now. I choose to go off my program today and it was good and I really enjoyed it. Now I am back on track.

Blessings,

GG

Good deal Kristen..............restriction. Accepting and sending the postive thoughts back at cha!

Just when I thought I had hit a plateau, I guess I had not. This morning I went to the doc for a fill and surprisingly I lost 2 more pounds. With the Halloween candy and all, I still lost! I am in shock because I have been sooooo hungry lately. I got my 4th fill today and I can now really tell there is restriction. When I got home from my appointment I made some Tomato Soup for lunch and I couldnt even finish half of it before I was feeling uncomfortable. This afternoon I had some coffee and some Water and I felt more uncomfortable. Finally!!!! I think my band is adjusted properly! I have however been burping alot today which is not common for me. Has anyone else experienced this??

Sending positive thoughts to all my bander friends!!!! Remember take one day at a time. If you eliminate 96 calories a day, thats 10 pounds in a year!! We can do this!! :P

OWWWWWWW!! I absolutely love chick fil A! Is it really that bad? Maybe if I eat it with just on side of the bun? Great now I am thinking about a chicken sandwhich! LOL!!

Not really good for us because it's fried chicken. Good but fried, 430 calories with the bun. At least I did not eat the bun. It does have 30 grams of Protein. I should have gotten the grilled one but grilled chicken does not go down very well for me. LOL

Blessings,

GG

I get the chicken strips. High Protein, peanut oil. Swallows good. It's a treat.

I went in for my third fill on Monday. They only put in 1/4CC bringing me to 4.25CC since I had lost 17lbs in the last month :) Brings me to 82lbs total. I am sticking to around 1500 calories a day and getting on average 90-100 grams of Protein a day. I have found that going under 1500 calories a day actually slowed down my weight loss. I am a big guy at 6'4 so I think my body just needs more.

Just trying to keep my momentum going and join the 200's by the end of the year.

Amazing progress Scott congratulations on all of your success

Has anyone had edema in their calves? My calves started getting sore last night after aerobics and today I can barely walk. I thought it was just exercise soreness until my husband noticed they were swollen. Could it just be dehydration? I know I'm not drinking Water like I should be. What does everyone else drink besides Water? I am not a fan of tea, even though I'm a deep southerner!

Kelly

Kelly, do you have it anywhere else? Are you short of breath at all? Are your feet swelling too?

Congrats Scott!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the link GG! Damn 20 bucks though! I want it but it'll have to wait until i'm back to work next month.

Good job Kristen!

I think I've become/became on of those people who wanted to b***h about the band not working for them. I haven't lost any weight in a couple weeks but have been holding pretty steady to 223-224. I haven't been entirely honest with myself though either. I've been pretty damn bad with the sweets the past few weeks. I'm amazed I didn't gain anything and should be thankful. Although I still feel like I need a bit more restriction, I need to get away from the damn sweets. After a semi-bad weekend, Monday I went to school with my healthy lunch packed, feeling pretty good about myself, get to class and we had guest lecturer who brought a HUGE ASS bag of candy from home from trick or treating. All good stuff! He told us he didn't want to take any home so just keep passing the bag around till it was empty. I resisted the first two times it passed me. Eventually my resolve wore down. Bad bad bad. Then tuesday is a new day, went to school with my good lunch packed, get to class, we have another guest lecturer (they love to feed us!?) and she brought a big chocolate cake and mini muffins. But by then I was done, nope, didn't do it. Yay me. Today was good too. I am doing well with actually eating a small amount and being "full" if you call it that. I feel like it's either stuck, or I feel nothing. But i'm getting better at knowing when to stop and i'm seriously only eating a fraction of what I would eat before anyways, so it IS working. So yah.

Good luck ms lady. You have everyones best wishes and especially mine.

I find out on Tuesday if my port has flipped or just that the doc can't access it. :( I am really really hoping they can manage to get something in as I still haven't had any fill and haven't lost for over a month.

I have had one fill and it went effortlessly when he did the fill, since then nothing. I hope that you get good news on Tuesday. Thank you much! Will update either tomorrow after procedure or Saturday.

Good luck ms lady. You have everyones best wishes and especially mine.

I find out on Tuesday if my port has flipped or just that the doc can't access it. :( I am really really hoping they can manage to get something in as I still haven't had any fill and haven't lost for over a month.

Ms lady,

Praying for you for tomorrow. Let us all know how it goes.

Blessings,

GG

Ms Lady , Lifting you up in prayer , Guide the surgeons hands and speedy and pain free recovery. Bless you and all who choose this path, It is hard but anything worth having is worth the pain. blessings. CJ

Ms Lady,

How'd it go today? Hope you are feeling okay and that the surgery went well.Dancing_biggrin.gif