Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Banded in June, just found out that I'm pregnant

Congrats I am soooo happy for you and wish you the best I am just starting my process and one of the biggest reasons is for a baby! we have been trying to conceive for 4 years now and have had a few unfortunate things happen. So after long considerations my husband and I both decided this may be the greatest thing for me and I could not be happier. Every time I read success story on here it too makes me feel amazing and just happy and full of tons of hope and happiness thank you for sharing and I wish you soo much happiness I will defiantly be watching this one as well!

I was just banded a few days ago, but I love this post :) It gives me hope for a normal healthy life once my body settles down!

Hey! Now that is really cool! Congrats to you too! it is really strange switching gears. I find at the moment that I'm still losing though. I lost another pound and a half since my appointment. We'll see what it does at the end of the week though. I decided I'm using that number at this point before I update my ticker.

Hey rozie, I'm due one day after you! 4/18/12

Its so weird switching gears from losing weight to being pregnant.

I wish you a healthy pregnancy!

Congrats I am soooo happy for you and wish you the best I am just starting my process and one of the biggest reasons is for a baby! we have been trying to conceive for 4 years now and have had a few unfortunate things happen. So after long considerations my husband and I both decided this may be the greatest thing for me and I could not be happier. Every time I read success story on here it too makes me feel amazing and just happy and full of tons of hope and happiness thank you for sharing and I wish you soo much happiness I will defiantly be watching this one as well!

Hooray! Best of luck to you dear! Making steps toward better heatlh is such a wonderful thing for you to do. Trust me, for years, I never thought it was possible for me to conceive or be pregnant. It's almost like a miracle. I know that you''ll do great!

Wonderful news!

Thanks! Things are going along well! I haven't lost anymore weight in the last couple of weeks, but I haven't gained any either. I've just been hovering.

I've actually been doing quite well in regards to morning sickness and such. I have only thrown up twice. I've been a little nervous because of the band slipping, but so far I've just been able to sit through the nausea and let it pass.

Things are going dandy! Can't believe I'm almost 2 months along!

Thanks! Things are going along well! I haven't lost anymore weight in the last couple of weeks, but I haven't gained any either. I've just been hovering.

I've actually been doing quite well in regards to morning sickness and such. I have only thrown up twice. I've been a little nervous because of the band slipping, but so far I've just been able to sit through the nausea and let it pass.

Things are going dandy! Can't believe I'm almost 2 months along!

Thats great to hear!!! I'm so happy for you. its such an amazing time, im almost jealous! I delivered my baby girl 4 days overdue on Wednesday august 31st. I hope everything goes as well if not better for you than it did for me! (I had a very easy pregnancy)

2011-08-31200411.jpg

Lillian Louise Marie born August 31st 2011 at 6:18pm weighing 7 pounds 6 ounces and 19 inches long.

<3 She is the most beautiful thing i have ever seen.

Oh my gosh!!!!!!!! She is SO PRECIOUS!!!!! Thank you for sharing the pic!!

So I thought that I would report the last couple of days I've been having a tiny bit of port pain. I think that my insides are starting to move around to prepare for the growing uterus, in addition to what's called Round Ligament Pain.

Thank you, im sure i will have more pictures of her to share in the future! I love waking up in the morning to her, even if shes screaming! Im excited to get back on track, and start losing weight again.

about your port pain though, i had it too, it came and went though. As she got bigger she tended to lay on it, or push on it so it stuck out a bit, people would rub my tummy and think they found her foot. It hurt a little but other things pertaining to pregnancy hurt more haha.

CONGRATULATIONS AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF U I AM SO EXCITED TO START MY JOURNEY WITH LAP BAND AND TTC READING ALL OF UR POST GIVE ME SUCH HOPE. MY DR SAID HE RECOMMENDS WAITING A YEAR TO GET PREGNANT JUST TO MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS OK AND U GET TO EXPERIENCE WEIGHT LOSS, BUT IF IT HAPPENS BEFORE THEN IT HAPPENS. SO M DEFINITELY GONNA TRY AND HOLD OUT BUT I CANT PROMISE LOL

@babyburnzi

UR DAUGHTER IS BEAUTIFUL. CONGRATULATIONS

CONGRATULATIONSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

@Lessyaudra

Thank you :] Good luck witth everything as well! Do you already have your band or are you just starting the whole process?

M currently waiting on my surgery date

Well good luck! hopefully itll be soon!