Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I HAVE NO FRIENDS WHERE I LIVE I AM A ARMY WIFE. MY HUSBAND IS IN IRAQ. HE HIT A I.E.D IT BLOW UP 2 OF THE TIRES AND MY HUSBAND WAS SITING IN THE BACK OF THE HUMVEE WHEN IT HAPPENED. HE WENT UNCONSCIOUS. HE WAS FLOWN TO BAGHDAD HE HAD A CONCUSSION. I HAVE BEEN GOING OUT OF MY MIND. I HAVE NO ONE TO SIT AND BE ABLE TO GET THIS ALL OFF MY CHEST. I HAVE BEEN EATING LIKE NO TOMORROW DO TO ALL THE STRESS I AM UNDER. I JUST WISH I COULD FIND ONE GOOD FRIEND WHERE I LIVE SO I CAN BE ABLE TO DEAL WITH THIS. THANKS FOR LETTING ME VENT

Will pray for you both. Please take care of yourself so you can be strong for the coming days.

Deep breaths! Never underestimate the power of positive thoughts/prayer ...and put down the food! Just so that you don't do damage to yourself. I would reccomend calling a crisis hotline......crazy I know, but true. I don't have family or lots of friends and during my divorce I was borderline psycho and didn't want to run to food or drugs and talking to someone did help. **hugs** prayers to you and your dear husband.

My heart aches for you! As a wife of a former U.S. Army Bosnian Conflict Vet I can not imagine what you are going through. You are among friends here.

:) THANKS EVERYONE. I APPRECIATE IT I REALLY DO

Honey it is okay to be angry at the world! Scared, upset, unsure, worried - all of that! Find something other than food to relieve the tension. Exercise works wonders. Its a great way to clear your mind and de-stress. And yes, I agree, there is hopefully some sort of hotline provided for people such as yourself who are under a traumatic stress. Lots of hugs for you!!

My heart goes out to you and yours. I agree..... you are among friends here. You should see if there is an armed services help center of some sort in your area. Use your resorces. There should be something. You and your husband will be in my thought s and prayers.

Hugs and love coming your way, and your husband's. He (and all our troops) are heroes for their very willingness to serve, and we appreciate it! As for you, you've got a battle of your own to fight. Don't let the urge to overeat overwhelm you. Get up, get out, go to the library, to Walmart, to Barnes & Noble -- somewhere. Check out local resources for military wives. Here's one close to you: http://www.meetup.com/Ft-Hood-Military-Wives/

Your husband is going to need you at your best. Fight to be there for him. You can do it, and we're all behind you. :)

Lots and lots of prayers and hugs!! You poor thing. I wouldn't worry about what you are eating right now...be gentle with yourself.

THANK YOU EVER SO MUCH EVERYONE. MY HUSBAND IS DOING BETTER THEY ARE MAKING HIM STAY OF DUTY FOR 2 WEEKS TO MAKE SURE EVERYTHING OK. RIGHT NOW HE IS DEALING WITH A SEVER HEADACHE THAT WONT GO AWAY. I HAVE PROBLEMS TOO LEAVING MY COMPUTER. MY HUSBANDS BEEN ONLINE SINCE. IM AFRAID TO LEAVE HIM. I KNOW HE IS SAFE WHERE HE IS RIGHT NOW I THINK YOU GUYS ARE RIGHT TAKE IT ALL OUT ON MY EXERCISE BIKE. IM GONNA TRY TOMORROW. AGAIN THANKS FOR BEING HERE FOR ME :)

I am praying for you and your husband. I am also private messaging you my phone number if you need someone to talk to day or night. You are never alone. God says He will never leave you. Let Him comfort you . . . alot better than food.

Cheri