Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

am I too tight?

After my last fill, I can hardly eat anything. I can't eat chicken, fish, pork, beef, of any cut or consistency without having to puke. I'm really getting tired of puking :-( Am I too tight? When i call my physician's office the girl that answers the phone can be quite nasty and she instructed me to take smaller bites. I take small bites and then I time them out one minute in attempt to not puke. The only thing I can eat and not puke are my slider foods: popcorn, macaroni and cheese, and pudding.< /p>

Are you making sure the meat isn't too dry? I was having the same issue and I had to get my band loosen yesterday and I feel better today so far. But time will tell because when I got my 2nd fill I was doing ok then 3 weeks later I was feeling tight. Like you, I chewed my food and timed myself. You maybe too tight....How long ago was your fill?

If it were me, I'd ask to speak with a nurse rather than the receptionist. Be your own advocate. Sounds like either the meat is too dry or you are too tight. Good luck!!

I can't eat ANYTHING except mac and cheese, popcorn and pudding.. .i cut everything up to the size of the end of my pinky finger and take a bite, wait a minute (literally), take a bite, wait a minute.. and sure enough puke every time. I don't think that I over eat because i weigh my food out and never ever get to finish it.

My fill was on May 20th and I've been puking ever since I started on solid foods again on 5/22. I started to think this was going to be my way of life forever but I can't continue to puke!

Puking can cause complications that you don't want. It sounds like you might need an unfill slightly. I'd get in to see my doctor, if I were you. Don't stop at the front desk when you call.

Sounds like you're too tight. I would have to talk to the nurse or doctor or just go up there if it's not too far and see what could be done. Good Luck!

Luckily my physician was able to get me in around 1:15 yesterday.. he took out .5cc of Fluid after giving me a lecture of not losing enough weight and eating the wrong foods (my slider foods because all my good foods would get vomited)

I'm very happy to say that today I can eat!! waaaa-hooo!! lol I haven't been able to eat meat in nearly a month, and today I had some fish. The SAME fish that got stuck on Saturday and caused me to puke.

Luckily my physician was able to get me in around 1:15 yesterday.. he took out .5cc of Fluid after giving me a lecture of not losing enough weight and eating the wrong foods (my slider foods because all my good foods would get vomited)

I'm very happy to say that today I can eat!! waaaa-hooo!! lol I haven't been able to eat meat in nearly a month, and today I had some fish. The SAME fish that got stuck on Saturday and caused me to puke.

Great! Glad things are better for you.

I have never been brave enough to try popcorn. Too afraid it won't go down!

i would really think popcorn would get stuck.. but it's a slider for me! If I didn't watch I could definitely eat a whole bag with no problem.