Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

FAVORITE PROTEIN DRINK AND BAR

Myoplex Lite, Choc or vanilla. They are all fairly gross though aha and all taste kind of the same. I'd also get some Isopure at GNC since it's fruit flavored.. something different.

I don't, and never have done bars. Too many calories for me, unless you are replacing a meal. I get enough Protein from food.

I started buying Protein Shakes from Market America for their Transitions Diet here is the link for the shakes. http://www.marketame...tion_shakes.htm There really good and don't have that power chalky texture and they fit into the low glycymic with the high Protein for the pre-op and post-op requirements. If you order please put in the shonnee22@yahoo.com refered you. I actually will order both the chocolate and vanilla and mix them together. For 14 servings it is 29.95 which isn't bad at all. This shake when mixed with Skim Milk has 26g of protein.

I've only tried one Protein powder: Syntha 6 Vanilla Ice Cream. I bought a huge jug on Amazon for $27. It lasts forever. Also a must have is a Magic Bullet. I put 1cup milk 1 cup frozen fruit and a scoop of protein powder. Put in Magic Bullet for a few seconds......delicious. After you progress in food stages, you aren't supposed to "drink" your calories, but my doctor said a Protein Shake like this in the morning is great. There are approximately 36 grams of protein.

nectar Protein powder is the best in my opinion. I haven't had surgery yet (June 30) but have been drinking in for workouts for awhile. I usually mix it with V8 diet splash and either some frozen fruit or a teaspoon of frozen drink mix concentrate. They sell a sample pack with a single serving of all of their flavors - there are a lot. My favorites so far are apple ecstacy and fuzzy navel.

I drink the Isopure fruit punch and grape flavored drinks about 4 times a week. The plus is that they taste kind of like Kool-Aid, and they are not thick like a shake. They have 40 grams of Protein and zero carbs. The bad part is they are extremely expensive, and I don't know if this is true with all protein drinks, but somehow it doesn't quench your thirst.

I love BSN Dessert Protein shakes..my favorite is the banana cream pudding..I chop up some bananas and make a smoothie, DELISH!! They also have choc coconut candy bar which is also very yummy...I haven't tried the banana nut bread or the whipped vanilla ones yet...sorry I don't have the nutritional facts for you, I'm at work shhh!!

Good luck on your new adventure :D

I like the Oh Yeah ready to drink brand. I mix a choc/van because chocolate is TOO chocolate. Love the Cookies N Cream. Also like the GNC Lean shakes. The Oh Yeah are a little higher calorie but I drank them at the beginning because I wasn't eating much and would have rather drank them than waste them. There are others that I bought that I just couldn't drink so they went down the sink...calories and Protein, so to me it was better to get the Protein and a little higher calories at the time. I think the 14 ounce Oh Yeah drink has 32 grams of protein. The GNC Lean shake is a close 2nd.

I also went on to www.vitalady.com and bought a bunch of samples of powder. She sells them for $1.99 per sample and it was well worth it to save the $$. I learned that I don't like anything with cinnamon in it ;)

Good luck to you.....