Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Will u throw out your "big" clothes

I have been in size 18+ for the last 15 years or so. Now that my clothes are starting to get big, I am debating on what to do with the stuff after I cant fit into at anymore.

Are u donating them or storing them away? If I store them, is that my head thinking I might need them again someday?

Mine will be donated to someone who needs them more than I do..........enough of having an entire wardrobe of multiple sizes. It's a part of my plan for ongoing success!

I would totally donate or give them to someone in my family if they want it! Otherwise, I would not keep it anywhere within my reach .

GET RID OF EM!!!! Keeping them implies that you anticipate needing them again some day. Give them away, throw them away, have a bonfire!!!! Just get em out of your house!

Definitely donate. Only thing to do.

I kept one pair of pants that I wore constantly. The others go daily! If I try it on and it is too big, I donate to friends or the local shelter and Goodwill. I agree that keeping them could set in someones mind that they may "need" them again and NO ONE will go back, right!! :D

Hell NO I won't be keeping those big clothes. I will donate them to the Goodwill or a local homeless shelter. What's the point in keeping them. I don't want any reminder of having been that big in my life again.

I have donated boxes of clothes over the past 6 months...I plan on never ever being that size again!!!

When I get to the size that I want to be, I will definitely give them away because I would want a fresh start. You want to go forward and never look back.

I would say donate. if you want to keep like one pair of pants or something to remind you where you don't want to go again, that is ok, but not all of them. Mine are going soon. have the first pair of pants and blouse going SOON. Most of my pants were so tight I can wear them for awhile.

I have about 5 pairs that need to be donated soon, have 2 pairs that currently fit and then I need to find that box of 16s that I packed away in my closet. It's crazy that I have 6 pairs of size 18 and 16W that all fit differently. One is way too lose and one is still too tight. Don't ever plan on being that size again so they are definitely going bye bye. I joined the thredup website that is primarily for baby/kids clothes but threded several pairs a few weeks ago, cheaper to exchange them than to buy new ones.

My biggest "sad" moment is all my scrubs. I am a scrub "*****" and have about 30 sets, all top of the line, newest styles and @ 25.00 a piece. I am hoping to find someone to donate them too, but I don't want to offend anyone by asking if they want them.. So... I am going to use this post.. if there are any medical professionals that need 2x, XL scrubs send me a message and as I shrink out of them I will send them on their way.

I've always donated clothes that don't fit--when I was going "up" and now that I've come "down." It's not good for your self-esteem to have clothes around that don't fit. Break with the old and embrace the new. :)

I've donated all of my larger sized clothing. Just finished dropping off three bags today.

Goodwill all the way...some thrifty or homeless person is looking snazzy in my expensive Lane Bryant and Ashley Stewart...oh well....but funny thing is I can fit into Goodwill stuff now and have found some rocking name brand jeans for $3.00....size 8's at that. Goodwill never had enough plus size clothes...they have my 24's-14's now and I prided myself that I was a decent dresser. I have to due to my job anyways.