Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Starting Insanity on Monday...

If you've ever heard of it, you know it's a crazy workout. Before I was banded, I was around 295 or so and I got down to 200lbs before I met my fiance...and it allllll went back uphill from there. haha. I haven't weighed myself in the recent past, but my gut feeling (*pun intended* lol) says that I'm probably 275ish. It's incredibly depressing, but I'll tell you, though, I'm getting married in late September and I'm going to lose this weight again. I owe it to myself and her.

Has anyone else done this before or is currently doing this? Is anyone willing to diary with me? haha.

Thanks!

ooooh, I'd try it but it would take me a few weeks to get a copy shipped here. It looks completely mad - right up my alley!

I'm doing the P90x. It's kicking my butt.. but my butt is getting smaller ;)

I'm curious on how this is going as well. Progress pics would be great to see.

Sounds like he should have strapped on the Life Alert Bracelet beforehand.

neveragain? You okay over there? LOL We're taking bets on whether the first video killed you. wink.gif

I'm getting insanity next week - a little intense for me at first, perhaps. But I will "lose" into it. :)

LMAO. All your comments crack me up! The poor guy, I hope he's okay. I was just curious why he doesn't get a fill? If I'd gained back about 75 lbs I'd be calling up my surgeon reeeeal quick.

I'm starting p90x in about an hour and it looks incredibly hard. A work buddy who seemed to be in great shape before is noticeably more ripped after just a few weeks. Should do wonders on an obese body.