Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Holiday over doing it..

Well I got thru the weekend of bbq's..and I think I probably ate too much..I don't feel over stuffed, but I'm sure I'm fuller than I should feel..ugh

so tomorrow..I start NEW..

So what do you eat for an average day..

I am curious!!

Normally...

Breakfast, lunch and dinner...

I'm almost 6 months post op..have been stuck at this same weight , plus or minus 2-3 pounds..yo yoing ..

must get back into the swing, I worked SO hard to get this surgery...

can't sabotage myself now!!

Sounds like you have an idea of the cause of your issue. The balance does continue between food IN/energy OUT. That 'tips the scales' more than any of us want to admit.

It does 'tip' the scales..and that is more than likely why I keep losing and gaining these 2-3 pounds..

I have been exercising nearly every day..so now I am going for EVERY day..something..even if it's just 10 minutes at a time..3-4 times in a day..it's MOVING..lol

My loss would often stall for several weeks, then take off again.

My daily routine...

coffee on the way to work.

Once I get hungry....a couple of graham crackers with Peanut Butter, a Protein bar, or oatmeal. Weekends vary ... maybe Cereal, piece of toast..maybe eggs and a piece of bacon.

lunch..I can eat Pasta, I often do noodle dishes like Auntie Chuns (I think) that have pretty good Protein with 250-400 calories per serving. Just watch the sodium if you have blood pressure problems, I no longer do. Sometimes I have leftovers from the previous night's dinner. Or I'll grab half a sandwich and salad at the cafeteria at work.

After work I usually have a cheese stick or a yogurt (I need the probiotics).

dinner is some sort of meat about 3 oz, 1/2 cup of veggie, and some starch. I'll have a cup of milk after dinner, just because I love it.

That comes in at about 1500-1700 calories a day. I am maintaining now, and it works out just fine for me.

You can eat bread and it doesn't get stuck? My provider says NO..all caps.lol But then again, I can eat a tortilla in place of bread and that's generally what I do.

Awesome on your weight loss..I can HOPE that really start losing..

Today so far, I have had a piece of string cheese and an 80 cal yogurt. and of course my water..wheeee...

Very similar routine and intake to Cocobean - 3 meals, maybe a small snack, and I eat bread, rice and Pasta.

yesterday for example:

Breakfast - 1/2 cup muesli, with skim milk and a few slices of banana

lunch: 2 sushi tuna hand rolls and after that rice had gone down, an apple

afternoon: a handflul of barbecue shapes (a wicked little savoury cracker that entices you to eat the entire box)

dinner: lasagna (teeny tiny piece, lasagne is pretty darn fattening) and garden salad

That would add up to under 1500 I'd be guessing and is pretty similar to how I ate whilst losing. I run for about 40 minutes to an hour most days of the week. I maintain 135 lb pretty reliably.

bread sometimes gets stuck for me, but not usually. I was not placed on a low-carb diet.

The only foods I have continuous problems with getting stuck are doughnuts (who needs them) and white meat chicken. My surgeon prefers his band patients have a bit less restriction, and be able to eat a wider variety of foods.