Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I just ordered a body bugg sp, the one that connects to your phone. I was just curious if anyone out there has one and if they like it. Do you feel like it's acurate and also do you feel like it has helped you in your weight loss journey. Thanks!

I just ordered a body bugg sp, the one that connects to your phone. I was just curious if anyone out there has one and if they like it. Do you feel like it's acurate and also do you feel like it has helped you in your weight loss journey. Thanks!

I have the buddybugg V3 (the other version with the display watch) I love it, i can just look down at my arm ah see all of my results instantly without having to loggin to anything!!! I was watching on youtube yesterday and i seen a few videos of people complaining about syncing the buddybugg system to their phones. Got to youtube and type in buddybugg and see what you come up with!! I wear mine everyday! It really keeps me ontrack!!!

I have the Bodymedia FIT armband. That's the same thing as the Body Bugg, made by the same people, except it also measures sleep quality. Mine used bluetooth to sync with my Droid Incredible phone. I had issues with it at first, because it only would sync to the phone the first time I tried it, and not again after that. But Bodymedia put out a new software version recently, and now it works perfectly. No issues at all. So those YouTube videos may have been made before this latest update.

The armband is awesome. I wear it 24/7, and rely on it daily to take care of the "paperwork" part of my weight loss. I log my meals properly every day, including making my own recipes and meals, then adding them to the catalog. I use it to confirm my progress on a given day, and track where my weight loss has been over the last several months. I swear by it, and recommend it highly to anyone who wants to let go of the mundane details of their day to day progress.

Dave

I've been using my bugg for a couple of weeks now and I love it! It's syncing to my phone easily. However I do not like the food log program so I use My fitness pal to keep track of my food. It seems to be working... lost 9 lbs last week :)

I love mine. Best thing I have bought to help me on my journey.

Very accurate and really motivates me to keep up on the exercise.

How much do these run?

Do a bit of online shopping to see the current pricing. There are several models that offer different features. They sell them at costco.com and also BestBuy.com. The Best Buy website had a $30 off sale on them awhile back. Start at Bodymedia.com to see the various models, then shop elsewhere to get the best deal.

Dave

I have had mine over a year. I wouldn't know what to do without it. I have found that if I skip a few days of wearing it, that is when I gain weight. I am much more aware of what I'm buring and what I'm eating when I wear it.

I upgraded mine to the one that synchs with my phone, however it doesn't really do it all that well. I find I get really excited to synch it after a run so I can see how much I've burned off.

::)

I love mine but I am closing in on the final 5-10# and find that Im not using it like I did at first, dont get me wrong I still use it regularly but i dont rely on it as much. I would buy one again if that means anything. Look for them on Craigslist, I routinely see them for under $100 even the SP!

I have a BodyBugg SP and I really love it. It has definately helped me figure out how much I need to be eating on a daily basis based on my calorie burn. Like betheboo said, I still use My Fitness Pal to log my food but I put the total calories by meal into my BodyBugg so I can see my net deficit at a glance. I also recommend wearing it for a few days and then taking advantage of the free coaching session. My coach was able to show me how to use the food section in a way that works for me and since she had worked with other lapband patients she had some great advice. I was worried at first that wearing the armband would be uncomfortable but I don't even feel it (and actually feel like something is missing if I don't have it on).

I've had a Body Media Fit for a month now. I love it, and it showed me I wasn't eating nearly enough and I was killing my metabolism.

I have the good old V3 model.. I love it... Had for over a year now.. wore it everyday for a year but have been slacking on wearing it recently...

I have the bodybugg v3 with the display watch. I have had it for 2 months now and I absolutely love it, I would be totally lost without it.

I have the BodybuggSP and I bought it from 24hr fitness. LOVED it when I first got it- albeit it took some patience getting it to sync with my phone and the whole meal log thing got old real fast because I just didnt like logging it in. However I always had a pretty good idea of the range my calories I ate every day were in so even withouot logging the food it was really easy to know where I stood and how much more excercise I needed to do to burn my target calories for the day. It was really interesting to see what my real activity level was- I always thought I walked so much but it turns out I could easily barely crack 500steps when I was working a 10hr shift sitting down most of the time. It motivated me to want to see me in the "green" with calories burned and steps etc. I even found myself going for a quick walk around my house if I ever noticed it was nearing midnight and I had not hit my target for the day! Its awesome for accountability because my trainer at 24hr fitness also had access to my info uploaded online and he would text me with praise or motivation when necessary even when I hadnt seen him in days. However Ive had it about 9mts and although I started off wearing it 24/7 I have slacked off soo much in the last month. Its kind of like having a gym membership its worthless if you dont actually use it! Plus renewing the membership to actually be able to see your info was a pain, its already an expensive tool would be nice to be able to use something you own without having to keep paying for the membership to download the info. FYI the BodybuggSP does not have to be used on the website to see your stats however you can only store 2wks of your info without syncing it to the website before its full and you therefore cant use it more than 2wks out of your Bodybugg membership.