Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Skinny Bucket List

Where do I start

Ok here we go my skinny bucket list

1. Fit comfortable on tall bar stools and public chairs like in stadiums (1/2 way there)

2. Be able to shop for clothes in my size anywhere

3. Wear the hell out of a sexy hot swim suit (without a skirt)

4. Go on a Hawaiian vacation and really enjoy life

5. Be able to wear heels comfortably and with hold my head up high

6. To fit into a size that isn't close to my age LOL (almost there)

7. Go workout on a regular basis without dragging to the gym actually enjoying it!

8. Plan time out walking around without getting tried so easily

9. Be able to run

10.Fit into sexy high heeled boots

Thanks letting me share

Good luck to everyone!!!

We are going to knock all the items off our list......

I have totally loved reading everyone's skinny bucket lists!!

Here are 10 of my to-do's once I reach my goal weight:

1. Fit back into my wedding dress and have a "trash the dress" photo shoot! I totally want to do this: http://www.libbyjamesblog.com/2011/01/13/trash-the-dress/

2. Go on a float trip (where I live folks get together in large groups, rent canoes, drink adult beverages, and float down the Buffalo River) and wear a bikini and look DAMN GOOD in it!

3. Skip my high school reunion - NOT because I am fat, but because I am just way too busy with my life!

4. I want to fit back into my seven and citizen jeans...and then I want some new pairs! (I just can't see spending the money on designer jeans right now...but when I get down to my goal weight...some new jeans are mine!)

5. Not feel embarrassed when I run into old friends...'cause I will be looking soooo good!

6. Re-energize my love life with my husband

7. Shop, shop, and shop some more!

8. Actually take friends up on their offers to come over to their house to hang out in their pool

9. Wear dresses in the summer heat and not have my thighs stick together...mine don't even rub they just don't separate, it is like they have post-it note glue on them or something

10. When I hit goal...hello tummy-tuck!!!

Haven't been banded yet, but I so relate to your lists! Here are a few of mine....

1. Sit on any chair, anywhere and not have the slightest hesitation or anxiety.

2. Have family pics taken....too terrified that I'll look like a whale, now.

3. Take my daughter to Disney and each and every ride

4. Wear shorts and wedges...a look I love

5. Go out with the girls and not feel like I stick out as the "fat one"

6. Make my husband drool (he loves me, but I want him to DROOL over me)

7. Have a 2nd child and a nice round belly I can show off, along with cute maternity clothes.

......And so much more!

I love this topic.

1. Tie my shoes in the middle instead of sides...that was a good one.

2. Not have my shorts ride up every time I take a step,

3. Count me in on the intimate postitions.

4. Go on a cruise and be able to do some shore excursiions without being in pain.

5. No more swelling ankles.

6. No more Cpap

7. No more high blood pressure.

8. More energy.

9. Sexy clothes

10. Travel, travel, Travel

I love everyone's lists. I haven't been banded yet, but here's mine

1. Have my lover see me naked.... With the lights on. Not worry about where he touches me because he might feel fat rolls.

2. Tummy Tuck. Maybe they can just start at the top of my head pull everything straigh up and snip. After I get rid of my front butt, I want the skin gone.

3. Run or lift weights a the gym without wondering what's jiggling that someone might be staring at.

4. Zip up thigh high boots.

5. I want to be carried to the bed

6. Family pictures with my kids

7. Piss off the younger woman my husband left me for. Living well is the best revenge.

8. Spend a summer as a camp nurse. Swimming, horseback riding, hiking with the kids.

9. Take a cruise with my mother.

10. To go out on dates with men and think wow, he is really lucky to be out on a date with me, rather than settling for any old loser and being grateful that he doesn't mind that I'm fat.

11. Find that self worth I lost along the way.

12. Learn to wear make up on my skinny face

13. Buy a wardrobe that doesn't consist of over size tee shirts.

Oh my goodness! I LOVE this post! I'm going to have to think about my list and get back to everyone because I am bawling right now ... so often it feels like no one else really 'gets' it, but you guys really do!!

I just want to finally be happy with my body; I feel it is pretty much the one thing holding me back. I always put off doing things/traveling because "I'll do it when I lose more weight". Same with shopping. But once I get to goal, at least physically I won't have anything holding me back! I'll hopefully have retrained my mind by then to stop holding me back too!!

What a great topic! I was banded a week ago tomorrow and I feel great, 10 pounds down and I know I can do the rest with some dedication. Here is my short list:

1: wear my engagement and wedding rings for the first time in 6 years

2: get family pictures done without worrying that I will hate how I look

3: exercise without hating it

4: get rid of my cpap

You know what?? After reading all of these I do believe I am going to go in to the boot making for bigger women business. Wearing boots is on almost eveyones list! There is obviously a need!

You know what?? After reading all of these I do believe I am going to go in to the boot making for bigger women business. Wearing boots is on almost eveyones list! There is obviously a need!

Of course, none of us would be on my customer list!

Gingerwale. I laughed so hard at your list. Love the part about making the other woman jealous and dating any old loser. ROFL

This may sound awful, but when I'm skinny I would love to be able to attract a sugar daddy who will pay for any and all the plastic surgery I want... 'cause I sure has hell can't afford it!

Then, I would love to go to a nude beach and be comfortable!

This may sound awful, but when I'm skinny I would love to be able to attract a sugar daddy who will pay for any and all the plastic surgery I want... 'cause I sure has hell can't afford it!

Then, I would love to go to a nude beach and be comfortable!

Yeah, I hear you. Sort of! hahaha I was self-pay, so I figure by the time I'm done paying off this operation... I should God willing be a bag of bones and need to start paying for other surgeries right away. I'll be old and grey by the time my skinny ass will be paid for.

This may sound awful' date=' but when I'm skinny I would love to be able to attract a sugar daddy who will pay for any and all the plastic surgery I want... 'cause I sure has hell can't afford it!

Then, I would love to go to a nude beach and be comfortable![/quote']

Hehehe! You go girl!

I would like to go back to NYC and be comfortable sitting through a play on Broadway, last time I was so tight in that dang chair I wanted to cry.