Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sangria Suarez (2006 Vegas Bash)

Could we get a head count off all those who plan to attend? Count me in. I can't wait! I'd love to meet each and every one of you!

I'm R.S.V.P.ing. :rant:

Yeah, I was just kidding about R.S.V.P.-ing DeLarla, but that's pretty harsh... about sicking dogs on people, etc. Anyone in their right mind would be concerned about you.

I don't consider myself a troll but I understand that you think I am. It's ok to have an opinion. It's not ok to threaten though.

I do believe that many people who have expressed disinterest in going to your party are using the "troll" business as an excuse or as a scapegoat for something else. Do you know what that something else is? I know I do.

Anyway, I hope you have a good turnout and a great party.

Come on now, be an adult. This isn't a school yard and so name calling is soo uncalled for.

It it gets out of hand then this thread will be moved to the Rants and Raves section.

Penni,

I'm good....... I'm good I promise.

In response to all your e-mails, I agree that we can't plan an event on this message board as long as the moderators allow one person to drag the ugly past back here. Please provide your phone numbers and we'll continue to plan that way. See you in Vegas.

DeLarla,

I don't pounce on you everytime you post. You just aren't THAT important to me for that. I am, however, responding to your question which was directed to me.

I understand that this thread was about an annual celebration and I stated that I was R.S.V.P.-ing. You did not have a list of people that were not welcomed to your party did you?

Now that you made the comment that you thought I was trying to be cute about R.S.V.P.ing to your party and you publically called me an asshole ..which you recently covered up with a "Request information from delarla@juno.com" only goes to show that maybe you should be a little more specific about who you really wanted to come to your shindig.

Personally, in my humble opinion, I believe you pretended to be your husband (Mr. Bones) who posted a blatant bash on one of our beloved members, calling her ungodly things that no man should ever call a woman, while using your sn. Thank god that thread was deleted. But in all seriousness, that behavior is not supportive to any labbanded person, it's purely pathetic! You just have to stop, look and listen to yourself DeLarla.

On another note, you accused me of crapping on your thread, of stalking you and oh yes you went as far as to threaten to sick dogs on anyone else that you didn't like that would actually show up at your party..only shows how ill you really are.

I think my interest in you is purely to observe deviant behavior. I have a degree in Science, Forensic Science and one of my favorite subjects was Sociology and Deviant Behavior. You are fascinating at most.

DeLarla,

Please, could we just keep this thread about the heading and not drag other stuff into it?

*Sheesh* It's just not pleasant and doesn't make anyone look good.

Please, I beg of you, just let it go!!

:faint:

Those who want to, party-on. Those who don't, hang out in some other thread.

I would think that the bash would be for anyone to go to. We can all put aside our differences for one little weekend to just have fun and Celebrate the gift of our weightloss and our new selves. Am I to understand that this is a celebration only for those invited or just to certain people? Lisa is my friend and I love her to death but I thought that all LBT'ers were invited as an open invitation. Am I wrong? Hey, if there are some people that I may not care for and have to deal with and be friendly, everyone should just lay down their pitchforks too and come together to celebrate!!!

Jenna, Lisa is inviting people into her home so she has a right to invite who she wants. My understanding is that anyone is invited unless it has changed.

Everyone please just let this go. This thread is all about the upcoming Suarez and not about rehashing old and dead subjects.

If I get one more PM about this thread I will move it to the Rants and Raves Section.

Penni,

It HAS changed. Not just anyone is invited. That's my take on it. Have a great time though.