Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

For Those With Weight Loss Tickers-What Figure Do You Start With?

I put my weight on the day of my consultation (1 month before the surgery and 2 weeks before the liquid diet starts). What day or weight do you start yours with? I haven't started my liquid diet but I'm down 4 lbs. since the consult (could be a difference in scales though).

I put the consult date too. I think that's what they are subtracting from when you go in for check-ups and fills.

I also used my consult weight. You are tracking your progress over all so that would definitely be where to start :)

I put my consult weight, because that's when my weight loss journey officially started. I only had one day of preop diet, so on surgery day I was only a few pounds lighter. And then the journey REALLY started. ;)

Dave

Consult weight for me.

My consult weight was also my highest weight ever. May I never see those numbers on my scale again.

It's whatever weight you consider your starting weight. :)

I put the weight when I started my one week pre op diet

I started with my consult weight as I was on a 6 month supervised diet prior to the pre-op diet.

On my ticker I used my weight right before I started my liquid diet. When people ask me how much I've lost I go from my highest weight which was pretty much right before I started my liquid diet (some how I lost some weight then, I chalk it up to nerves).

I put my weight on the day of my consultation (1 month before the surgery and 2 weeks before the liquid diet starts). What day or weight do you start yours with? I haven't started my liquid diet but I'm down 4 lbs. since the consult (could be a difference in scales though).

I started with the weight I was for my first consultation appointment--in August 2010. I figured that weight lost is weight lost and it makes me feel better to see how far I come. I started trying to lose last year. At my highest I was 250 lbs. I did lose some when I began an exercise program but getting the band has been the best thing I ever did...I am not hungry and consumed with thoughts of food anymore.

Yea weight prior to surgery. Before I started losing weight for the band. This number is prettier than the post op one haha.

I use my first weigh in on my 6 month supervised diet. That was my high weight.

Mine is my all time high. My first time with my surgeon was 5 less than that. But with the band's help, I'll never see either of those numbers again!