Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

For me not so good with the lettuce, I'm almost sure to get stuck. But if your getting stuck on everything and you are taking small bites and chewing well it's most likely you may need to get a bit taken out. Good luck and I hope it gets easier for you soon.

I can have an issue with Tomato skins. chicken breast meat is never good for me. Onions are OK if chopped rather than sliced.

Otherwise, I do pretty well with salad.

No problem with salads here. Now chicken and bread are MAJOR no-nos. I might as well as chew and spit it out, because it's going to come back anyway. Sorry for the graphic details, but we all know what it's like to upchuck after the band. For you new guys - the thing to remember is chew, chew, chew.

I am affraid to eat chicken. Anybody have a problem with fish?

I've never had trouble with any kind of fish. Been stuck on shrimp once but that was from my own doing....forgot to chew. I really missed my salads in the beginning but my favorite go-to food when we eat out. A salad I make at home just does not have the same appeal as in a restaurant. Not sure why that is..

I am affraid to eat chicken. Anybody have a problem with fish?

I had a problem with grilled cod. Just as I was telling my husband that I could not see how bandsters have problems with fish. Karma! That was also the first time I had a public toilet backsplash into the eye!! ugh. Note: put a seat protector into the Water before you urp, it stops the splash! Also, beware of auto-flushers. PF Changs gave me a face shower!

Dark meat chicken is fine for me. The breast meat is just too dense and dry.

Can salads go down pretty good. Does anyone out there have an issue with salads. Minus croutons of course. Are there any foods that are usually in a salad I should avoid. I am afraid of vomiting. Thanks

I don't have any problem eating salads either. I have them all the time!~

No trouble with fish or shrimp as long as I remember to take small bites and don't get greedy

I eat them, but I try not too.. it's not very filling, and any salad with good things on it, and good dressing can have 1500 calories. But I don't think anything on a salad would make me sick.

I STILL can't eat salad without having discomfort. My favorite is fish unless it is dry. I am hit & miss on chicken depends how it is cooked.

Salads are very hit and miss with me. Hubby and I both love a tossed salad with dinner, so I make them almost every night. I just always have to wait and see whether or not it will work for me that night, lol. Doesn't seem to matter too much for most lettuces for me, though romaine is definitely the hardest one for me to keep down. Red leaf, green leaf and sweet butter seem to be the easiest.. and I always toss in a little baby spinach. I say jump in and try different ones and see how your band (boss) likes them!!