Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

MyFitnessPal.com Members

mine is nicholeperlatti if anyone wants to add me

How do you add friends on there? I went to community and I could not see anywhere to add friends or how exactly this site works. I have only seen where you log in your food.< /p>

Add me, I have 0 friends lol. melissadavon

Apparently you can only add 5 people every ten minutes. If anyone wants to add me username Differdaze

Add me please! I am Discordya on there :)

How do you add friends on there? I went to community and I could not see anywhere to add friends or how exactly this site works. I have only seen where you log in your food.< /p>

At the top right side there are several icons. 2nd from the right is one that looks like 3 little people, tap on that one and then you should see a row of blue tabs underneath those icons. Click on the one that says Friends, to the right of News. Once you are on that page at the bottom is a blue icon that says Add A Friend. The page looks like you are requesting to invite them to the app itself but it's not, it's a friend request invite :)

Another tip is clicking on the icon to the left of that people icon that looks somewhat like a graph. This is where you can plug in your weight changes and measurements if you want to. Hope this helps!!!

Please add me. Looking for some more support since banded 5/22/2012.

Pookietx

Thanks!!!

At the top right side there are several icons. 2nd from the right is one that looks like 3 little people, tap on that one and then you should see a row of blue tabs underneath those icons. Click on the one that says Friends, to the right of News. Once you are on that page at the bottom is a blue icon that says Add A Friend. The page looks like you are requesting to invite them to the app itself but it's not, it's a friend request invite :)

Another tip is clicking on the icon to the left of that people icon that looks somewhat like a graph. This is where you can plug in your weight changes and measurements if you want to. Hope this helps!!!

Thank you SO much!! I have been asking this over and over and trying to figure that site out. I really need to do better tracking cause it's so much easier to gain

weight back by now.

So Im wondering about Myfitnesspal. It gives the suggestion for how many calories etc etc. 1200 seems like a lot with this little pouch. Should I follow the suggestions about calories, carbs, Protein. The protein is low and the carbs are high.

Im confused about using this tool. Can someone shed light on how they use it effectively as a sleever?

Thanks

You have to manually adjust your goals to what your doctor said you should be taking in. For instance I'm supposed to be around 800 calories, 80 grams of Protein, and 80 or less of carbohydrates (the less the better for me) and so on.. so when you set your goals choose the manual entry option. you can adjust everything however you need to. And you can choose what elements it tracks every day. (calories, fat, carbs, Calcium, protein, etc.) It's a great thing to use to keep you on track.

Oh, and everyday when you complete your food log- It WILL tell you that you're starving to death. Just ignore that. ;)

thank u this helped so much!

Hey how did you guys adjust the carbs and protien...it adjusted my calories but it adjust the carbs and Protein too low

You have to mess with the percentages I guess...im learning now