Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

MyFitnessPal.com Members

Hey Recycled, I am glad you asked. I would be very interested in what others are doing. I am macman74 on MFP. I think I am a little behind you. I was sleeved 12/23 and currently eating soft Proteins. I can't add vegetables and fruits until the end of February.

Hey Recycled.

Great idea. Tracking has been getting a bit stale of late. Koofka on MyFitnessPal.

Hey Recycled, I am glad you asked. I would be very interested in what others are doing. I am macman74 on MFP. I think I am a little behind you. I was sleeved 12/23 and currently eating soft Proteins. I can't add vegetables and fruits until the end of February.

Thanks, request sent

Hey Recycled.

Great idea. Tracking has been getting a bit stale of late. Koofka on MyFitnessPal.

Thanks, request sent.

Just started a few days ago. I used to use DietPower but they don't have an online version yet. The ability to log using my phone is great!

MyFitnessPal username is Bignosemonkeydog. Surgery is set for March15.

I'm in man here is my myfitnesspal ID Commit2liveKH

I just started using my fitness pal, so far so good. My users name is fulofitx3

I just started using my fitness pal, so far so good. My users name is fulofitx3

Gotcha

How do I join MyFitnessPal. Help

How do I join MyFitnessPal. Help

Kind of similar to this ... Go to www.myfitnesspal.com and you can sign in through Facebook or just create an account

hi there -- sabinadublin is my MFP name....can't add you from my ipad, I have to be at a desktop for that. Love to connect with others -- trying to get that working for me!

Bandista, are you still using MFP? I'd love to friend you on there. My user name is lleepers (2 L's).

I just found this thread, but if anyone is still looking for MFP buddies, I'd love to have ya! My user name is lleepers (2 lower case L's).

srrock

Would love for y'all to add me too!!

Right after my surgery I got a FITBIT wireless activity tracker to help me monitor the distances I walked each day. My Doc wanted me to get in 3 miles a day. The FITBIT also has a weight and fluind intake tracker. FITBIT has an I phone app that is very helpful. I felt like I was pretty obsessive about monitoring my distances, Fluid intake and weight. I don't feel like I am obsessive any more, the monitoring has become routine. Up until last week I was in the gym eveyday. Last week was very intense work week and I got a cold. I missed getting the gym five days in a row. This morning I went and it flet really good, even dropped two punds this week. I am 2 3/4 months post op and have lost 77 lbs (including 25 lbs durning the 2 week pre-op diet).

The weight loss each week is my biggest motivator. I only weigh myself once a week (Fridays). Weighing myself one day or every two days during previous diet effort proved to be counter productive if I gained any.

The FITBIT app allows you to input calories but I don't. My diet is still limited and I try to avoid carbs and sugar as much as possible.

I only input activity, fluid intake and weight. That seems to work for me. I think it is important to monitor/record your activity, diet and weight in manner that works for you. Good luck and keep us post on your progress.

You can also hook your Fitbit into MyFitnessPal via their app library. Works pretty well and bidirectionally - so the MFP data feeds back into the Fitbit dashboard. We also added an Aria to the mix which took away the need for manual weight logging on both MFP and Fitbit.