Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

MyFitnessPal.com Members

Would love some MFP friends- LBDowling2013

Banded Nov. 4th 2013 and could use all the help I can get.

MFP name is DMNJ3388

Everyone please add me, I can't figure out how to add friends. I will follow you back! I just started myfitnesspal. My user name is laura8652013.

I'm sure this thread has been started before, but I can't find it anywhere!! Stupid mobile app.

I have been REALLY not logging my days and my mind is starting to screw with me, I feel like I'm overrating and I'm going to stretch my sleeve immediately. I only eat to satiated (only have overdone it a couple painful times haha). Because I feel full, my brain immediately assumes I binged like I used to, where as I find I'm more of a small grazer, I'll eat a portion of Protein but it'll take me all day to do it :P so I figure instead of playing the guessing game, I'll go back to myfitnesspal. Used it before surgery as a weight loss tool and found it very helpful, now I just need to be accountable logging every time I eat!

What better motivation to stay to it than getting some forum friends on there! Anyone willin to add me? User name is: Mouse0nTheMile

Note: the On is spelt with a zero, I deleted my old account but it still won't let me register with my old name haha.

Edited by MouseOnTheMile

I sent you a friend request.

I love MFP! It helps keep everything in check! Just added you...Cheers to a great 2014!

ersopher on mfp :)

I've been looking to add some people as well. I'm woodjwl on MFP if anyone wants to add me. I'm still in my full liquid phase for two more weeks and then on to purees and mushy!

You all can add me - I'm jamilyne102668. I use it religiously all day every day. It's also helped me from making bad choices!

I've been banded since 9/13/13. I started out at 242-244 and now I'm 203. I still have a ways to go, but I'm making progress. I've been slow with my weight loss for the past month, but it's still coming off. I've only had 1 fill and I was holding back until I absolutely needed it & I think I do now. I will get one at 1st of the year.

You all can add me - I'm jamilyne102668. I use it religiously all day every day. It's also helped me from making bad choices!

I've been banded since 9/13/13. I started out at 242-244 and now I'm 203. I still have a ways to go, but I'm making progress. I've been slow with my weight loss for the past month, but it's still coming off. I've only had 1 fill and I was holding back until I absolutely needed it & I think I do now. I will get one at 1st of the year.

I'm sleeved, so sorry but I have no idea what your "fills" refer to, sounds awful though!

Recording today definitely showed me my brain is screwed up. I thought I was crazy over eating but in fact, MFP doesn't even have units low enough on some items for me to record the accurate amount I consumed.

The lapband can be filled with a needle in a port to help constrict the upper part of your stomach to help restrict your food content. The fills really don't hurt. it's maintenance that has to be done when you have lapband. There is a time when fills aren't as necessary, but I haven't gotten to that point yet.

It's just another type of wls. It's all in what's best for you - but as long as you are successful and lose weight, it doesn't really matter which one you have to go for :) good luck ;)

The lapband can be filled with a needle in a port to help constrict the upper part of your stomach to help restrict your food content. The fills really don't hurt. it's maintenance that has to be done when you have lapband. There is a time when fills aren't as necessary, but I haven't gotten to that point yet.

It's just another type of wls. It's all in what's best for you - but as long as you are successful and lose weight, it doesn't really matter which one you have to go for :) good luck ;)

I tried adding you, it said you don't exist! Try adding me?

Feel free to add me Txin1

I have it on my iPhone - I think it's jamilyne 1068 (space in between) it will only let me add friends via Facebook, my contacts or by email wth?

Kpatnode90