Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

MyFitnessPal.com Members

I am having surgery on Aug. 19 and for some unknown reason I cannot get registered on myfitnesspal. I want so badly to log daily, but just can't figure out why it won't let my iPad do it. Any super computer minds out there with a clue?

Don't feel bad, I downloaded it but ended up deleting it!! I can't figure out how to use it, it want me to eat 1,700+ calories a day??? How can I Change it to my 600-800... I am using a livestrong app and I can enter in how many calories I want per day and then I log in what I eat throughout the day. That way I don't go over the 800 calories I have set in! It's been very helpful bc it also has a pie chart showing me my % of Protein and carbs and etc.

I don't know if my fitness pal is just not working correctly on my phone or what...

Don't feel bad' date=' I downloaded it but ended up deleting it!! I can't figure out how to use it, it want me to eat 1,700+ calories a day??? How can I Change it to my 600-800... I am using a livestrong app and I can enter in how many calories I want per day and then I log in what I eat throughout the day. That way I don't go over the 800 calories I have set in! It's been very helpful bc it also has a pie chart showing me my % of Protein and carbs and etc.

I don't know if my fitness pal is just not working correctly on my phone or what...[/quote']

I've been using MFP faithfulky for about 18 months and LOVE it. You can adjust the calories under edit profile. Easy app and tracks everything I need!

You guys add me....Im 30 days post op...I need food ideas.... Im a slow loser...ughhh

On mfp my name is : huligoo

I love MFP....I've been tracking since my surgery. Feel free to add me. Tparkerc59

Have been using this for a week now. MFP ID is Nellie525.

Please add me.

Mine is Roxie1968

Add me if you would like.....juniornuchols

Hi all!!

Im rarely on VST anymore but active on MFP. I had my sleeve done on January 10, 2012 and currently down 160 lbs. Feel free to add me. My name is MzPecanBrown there too.

mine is jcam

Abetterme42

Feel free to add me. I log every day and keep an open food diary. I love different ideas. :)