Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

MyFitnessPal.com Members

mrsbrown0901

isntsheclever

Dznygrl70

Sent from my iPad using VST

Jswilbur

how do you plug on 2 spoon fulls of Soup our anything else. I had cream of wheat for Breakfast and maybe less then a 1/4 of the packet. I made the ricotta bake and had 3 spoonfulls. I don't how much to plug in. I stated eating mushie food yesterday cannot eat what I thought now I know what everyone is talking about. I stop before I am full do I have not felt sick just wanted more in my head. I have to lose 60lbs and i.e.started laughing thinking to myself who does this for.60lbs I guess I do. have not regreted it I know nothing tastes as good as thin feels

You just have to do the math by percentages. If you ate 3 tablespoons of a cup then you'd enter (it's approximate) .2 as your serving size. A close estimate is really all you need to give you a good picture. If you want, you can add me as a friend. My Pal ID is njerry

just do the best you can. You can put in .1 or .05 servings. You'll have to wing it weight it. IF you can weight the food before you eat it that is best. Don't worry about the amount of weight you have to lose, soon enough you'll be able to eat half portions and enough to keep better track after you get offl liquids/mushees.

jovifan86

nancy I sent you a request thanks how will I know of you got it I really am not stupid I have a masters degree just not in diet obviously lol

Tlaff79

Someone showed me today at lunch (thank you LBeauty!)... put your food in, then choose "number of servings" and on the serving size on the furthermost left side, put a 0 then on the right, put 1/8 or 1/4 or 1/3 .. whatever amt you have eaten of the food.< /p>

I have a masters too, but had to have someone show me on my iphone! lol

I just LOVE MyFitnessPal! I've been using it for 110 days straight. I don't know what I would do without it! I'm glad your logging every single bite, because we all know every single bite counts. Good Luck!

nancy I sent you a request thanks how will I know of you got it I really am not stupid I have a masters degree just not in diet obviously lol

LOL, Aviiva! I don't see a request from you. I'm going to try to send you a request, assuming your mfp name is Aviiva, too? Let me know if it is different!

LOL, Aviiva! I don't see a request from you. I'm going to try to send you a request, assuming your mfp name is Aviiva, too? Let me know if it is different!

OH - here is a link from mfp for adding a friend!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/help/faq/43-how-do-i-add-a-friend

I accepted your request when were you sleeved I had mine 4/4

Sent from my SPH-D700 using VST