Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

MyFitnessPal.com Members

But how would you track it?

You type in what you eat or drink and search and it plugs in the cal, Protein, fat, etc.

Check it out www.myfitnesspal.com

I have been using MFP since last Nov.

Added you swimmy18.

U can add meeeee....

I think I have you all added as friends. I hope I didn't miss anyone.

MY BIG news. The ins. turned me down again yesterday. I cried all morning. Well enough crying. It accomplished nothing.

Whe reason they turned me down....I only have one co-morbility....guess I need to be ready for a coffin for bcbsil to pay.

I'm going to Mexico ... The Obesity Control Center in Tiajana. It is a US accredited facility.

Instead of lapband I'm having

Gastric Plication Is Groundbreaking Option

The newest weight loss procedure is known as Gastric Plication. It is being described as “the most exciting advancement in weight loss surgery since adjustable gastric banding.” The surgeons at OCC are proud to pioneer this procedure which has

Have any of you been there?

So I tell my husband show him the website, etc and he agrees it is the way to go. I made the mistake of tell our sons. One hit the roof. It was rather hurtful. "God made you the way you are and if he wanted you to change he would have made the ins. to pay for the surgery.

When I told him I don't want to live this way. "Then we need to get you therapy."

To get him to shut up I promised to see if I could find any where in the US that would be reasonably priced. I did look but to no avail.

I wish I hadn't told him.

I've told very few people. It was none of their business but felt I owed it to my children. I won't make that mistake again.

Thank you all for allowing me to add you :)

DebraG-

That sucks!! I am sorry. I totally understand. I have been there. It is horrible to get your hopes up and then have them smashed. It took me seven years before I was able to have the surgery done. Keep your head up. If you are able to go to Mexico, do it. Don't worry about what others say. It isn't their body and they don't know what this strugle is like. I have read a lot about lap band with plication. It is suppose to have the quick weight loss of bypass, but the adjustability of lap band. I had thought about doing it, but was so worried about having to start the whole process over again with insurance. I too have bcbsil. Good Luck with your journey!!

Hi, please add me! chandam721

Hi! I would like to have some buddies on MFP. Are there any people here that wouldn't mind if I added them?

Un: williesheia

Thanks in advance! :)

Everyone can add me, I love this app. kymie98989

I love MFP. It really helps me in making sure I am getting all my Protein and monitoring my carbs. I also really love seeing what other VSG peeps are eating for more menu ideas.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/wish3s

Hi Everybody!

I was just sleeved 10 days ago and just signed up for MFP. I sent friend requests to alot of you as I am still on liquids but will be learning new ways to eat and am hoping to get some inspiration based off of the meals you all are eating. congrats to everyone on being sleeved...we rock!