Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone seen this on TV???

Has anyone actually tried it??

Its looks like a sports bra but is supposed to offer support and all that with out straps, underwires or stuff that regular bras have...

www.ahhbra.com

Let me know if it is worth it I need new bras LOL :P

I looked at the website, and it looks kinda like the Genie Bra that I saw an info-commercial for the other day.

They look comy, but I'm afraid to try either one because I am a little saggy. I always get underwire bras, and these don't have underwire.

I actually ordered three of these. I wore them for about a week and noticed lots of back pain. I really didn't associate the pain with the bras until I quit wearing them and the back pain went away. They may be good for someone with smaller breasts, but being a 36DD they did not work for me.

They dont look like they'd be very supportive to me, an underwired bra is always going to give you a much better shape, regardless of what the advertising spiel says. There's no way you'll get the same sort of shape from a bra like that. Treat yourself to a fitting and a pretty bra you'll actually enjoy wearing, part of weight loss is not having to wear such unsexy underwear as that, they're really not going to light any fires, lol.

I agree with Jaqui. I only wear Victoria Secret bras, now. If you still need a larger bra, they come in 42 dd. But, they have the underwire most of us need. They have a new bra with this cris-cross thing between the 2 straps. It helps to lift and separate. It makes my saggy girls perk up and look nice! Those bras that are on the infomercial do look like sprots bras and are pricey, too.

Yeah they are pretty unatrtactive.... I still go to Lane Bryant and get good fitting bras there I just went about 1 month ago and now my bras are too big again...tired of spending so much money on bras...:angry:

This is the first time I have seen this add. It looks like a Sports Bra to me. Some of the colors are cute, but even on some of the women, you can see them sagging.

So for a new Bra,, to bad it's not going to work. I'll stick with the stores.

This is the first time I have seen this add. It looks like a Sports Bra to me. Some of the colors are cute, but even on some of the women, you can see them sagging.

So for a new Bra,, to bad it's not going to work. I'll stick with the stores.

I purchased the Genie Bra which seems the same as the Ahh Bra except you get 6 bras instead of 3 for the same price. I purchased mine at Genie Bra Canada. It's very comfortable and works great as a sports bra. Not really a support bra but a comfort bra since you don't have to deal with hooks, underwires or straps.

The Victoria's Secret IPEX bras don't have underwire but they keep my 40Ds up nice and perky..with cleavage too!

For more casual times I use the Spanx Bralelujah (spelling might be off there)---it's kind of looks like a sports bra but it's much more comfy..you do need to keep washing it and putting it back in the dryer to keep it firm, though.

I highly recommend both!

hugs,

BandedKitten

I know 2 people that have bought them and they both think they are wonderful. You can wear 2 at the same time for additional support. If you do want to buy them do it on ebay instead of the official site as you can get them much cheaper.

Try doing a search on eBay for plus sized bras. There's some gorgeous ones available at great prices. smile.gif

For the proper fit I always have to go try on bras. I would have a hard time ordering one without trying it on first.

I go to JCPenny and try on many before I find a style or brand that fits my body the right way.

Man I hate bras haha, this is tempting.

Well I just ordered genie bra, I sure hope they are worth it. I'm not to worried about the sagging because I have had a lift with implants but I do worry about them smashing me. I have had such a hard time with bras. Maybe that was TMI if so sorry