Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

AZ Bandsters Brunch this Saturday!!

Hey all you AZ Bandsters!!

There is a Bandsters Brunch this Saturday, Jan. 14th. It will be held at Chili's Bar & Grill off of 20th st & Camelback in Phoenix. They are meeting at 11:00. I got this information from the AZBandsters yahoo group.

I may or may not be there. I have a Birthday Brunch at 10:00 for my sister, but may come late!!

Thought I'd pass this along!!

Hey all you AZ Bandsters!!

There is a Bandsters Brunch this Saturday, Jan. 14th. It will be held at Chili's Bar & Grill off of 20th st & Camelback in Phoenix. They are meeting at 11:00. I got this information from the AZBandsters yahoo group.

I may or may not be there. I have a Birthday Brunch at 10:00 for my sister, but may come late!!

Thought I'd pass this along!!

There is another one tomorrow too! We'll have to combine our groups next time. Ours is small and cozy but everyone is welcome.

Saturday 3/3/07 12 NOON

Sweet Tomatoes Restaurant

Off of I17 near Metro Center

Look for the woman wearing a Diamondbacks Jersey (that would be ME) just inside the front door.

Help, I need a fill. I'm working in phoenix for 5 more weeks and need some restriction in my band. Any Az bandsters out there who can help guide me to a fill doc............please,

**EDIT** The following came out all garbled. PM me for info and maybe I can email you a list.

ARIZONADebarros, Johnhttp://wliaz.com/index.php480 829 6100TempeArizonaCallCall Paul x110BipleyARIZONAOrris, Michael Jhttp://wliaz.com/index.php480 829 6100TempeArizonaCallCall Paul x110BipleyARIZONA - FlagstaffDr. Robert Berger 928-773-2222FLAGSTAFFAZW/FLUORO $200.00 ARIZONA - Phoenix - Dr. Alan Barnettwww.fillcentersusa.comdrbarnett@fillcentersusa.com866-345-5872PhoenixAZ$299 without ARIZONA...Snowflake Women's Clinic261 S. Main St, Snowflake, AZ 85937928 536 5377$75 - $125Not unless needed

Your best bet is Wendy Hall if you don't mind no Fluoro. She's in Heber most days but she'll be in Phoenix in the next couple of weeks. Mesa, actually. The above phone number is wrong but the correct number (her cell) is 928 409 0039.

DO NOT GO THROUGH FILL CENTER USA!! If you do Wendy has to charge you $300. If you go directly through Wendy it is $100, same w/all FillCenterUSAs. She is about 2.5 hours from Phoenix or she'll be in Mesa soon, I just got the following yesterday:

Reminder from: AZBandsters Yahoo! Group Title: Wendy Fill Day Date: Monday March 19, 2007Time: All Day Repeats: This event repeats every month on the third Monday.Location: Mesa OfficeStreet: 4455 E. Broadway Rd. #104City State Zip: Mesa, AZ Phone: 928-601-3836 (pgr)Notes: 928-601-3836 (pgr)--call for an appointment

4455 E. Broadway Rd. #104 (Dr. Farr's office)

Greenfield/Broadway

Dr. Debarros and Orris are great, but it will be $500 because their program is all or none. Dr. Berger in Flag is wonderful from what I hear and he is $200 w/fluoro. Dr. Barnett is a putz. There is also Dr. Verdugo in Nogales, MX. About 2.5 hours from Phoenix, he charges $50 w/o Fluoro and $150 w/fluoro. If you want his number I'll get it for you.

PM me if you need more info.

Thank you for all the info. I called Dr Barros and they said I need to see their nutritionist first "and that will be $500 for that appt" Thanks but no thanks. Such B.S. I got ahold of Wendy and set up an appt. for this wed. in Heber. Thanks for all your help. Hope all goes well with you Michelle, Take Care, Kelley:cool:

Well, You were right. Wendy did an awesome job. I went to Heber today and got it done. Wow, what a hard drive that was. It was very scenic tho. Thanks again for your help, Kelley

Well, You were right. Wendy did an awesome job. I went to Heber today and got it done. Wow, what a hard drive that was. It was very scenic tho. Thanks again for your help, Kelley

She is nice. One time I needed an emergency unfill due to a medical issue and I hadn't even been to her before. I called and she said to come right over. It was a 2.5 hour drive and well worth it. It wasn't until I got there that I realized she wasn't even open that day. She just understood how bad it is when you need an unfill.

And, since she's a midwife if you need a pap, she can do that too! LOL~~~

Wow. Haha how cool would it be to go to a Wendy?

Sorry. I'm easily amused since I don't often meet people with my same name ;)